• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't the dream worlds inside fourth dimension space? How would they get to it when they are already in it, or are we assuming the cast's dreams are outside fourth dimension space and everyone else's dreams inside?

The Fourth Dimension Space functions as a fourth dimension that holds all of the dream worlds. To get to the Fourth Dimension Space, they would have gone beyond 3D space to reach it.

The dreams appears as projections in the 4th dimensional space, they aren't completely physically in it as you are thinking, it's like how the Mania levels are in the intro of the same game or the paitings in 64 appear in Peach's castle, in the 4th dimension they appear just as big as the cast supporting what I am saying

Neon Battle Bind said:
Isn't the whole Precious Stone making dreams come true just flowery lang?

Seems just metaphorical.
No,the dreams are created from the Precious Stone that specifically makes them come true as Lumina said.Like how Tails's dream is to fly high and be free which Fire Bird allows and how Amy's dream is to get closer to nature which is what her dream world does.Thus Dr Eggman Nega's dream to merge universes or Black Doom's dearie TK rule the universe would be fulfilled by the Precious Stone.

Greenshifter said:
Are we sure the stars in a dream world are not actually the other dream worlds?
No, there's nothing impliying that at all, plus we actualy see how each dream looks like viewing them from afar when they are in Lumina's castle, which doesn't happen in any dream world

@Neon, the fact that each character literaly goes in a dream world debunks that

Greenshifter said:
Are we sure the stars in a dream world are not actually the other dream worlds?
No because Lumina cites one of the worlds as having a sea of stars.Proving that they aren't just other dream worlds and actual stars hell most of the dream worlds have a sun as well.

The main argument in the downgrade thread was that there was apparently no evidence to assume they were all universal in size.

The dreams are referred to as reflections of reality, are shown to contain galaxies and stated to have "an ocean of stars", and we already know they're separated. If there's going to be a rebuttal, preferably avoid "it was rejected before so no" or "they aren't universes". Because not only is the former kinda wrong, the latter is blatantly wrong.

And I 100% don't mean to be rude here, but I'd actually like a debate rather than any sort of arguments about the sizes of the dreams. They're universe-sized, that's already proven in the blog. There should be nothing stopping this from being 2-B.

The real cal howard said:
Aight nothing's changed but I really don't wanna deal with this so I'm just going to agree and let the upgrade happen. If this were like, two weeks ago I'd totally say no and tell you that you're starting to do with this feat like I was doing for Magolor way back, but given it's now, just do what you want. And I mean that.
Everybody quick upgrade your verses while Cal's in a good mood

Just going to leave a minor note, Sera's reaction is "What in the world is this thread?" Again, I'll right a longer refute on a day where I don't have RL work, but she seems to disagree with this. And Dark649 has been inactive for quite some time, and said he was neutral due to not playing the game. Matthew Schroeder was the one who made Illumina's profile though, but he probably doesn't want to be bothered by the thread.

Sera comment doesn't imply at all she disagreed, let's wait for her actual opinion to be said before assuming it first

I'd also love to know what the refutes are besides something we've already covered here. From the looks of it, we covered all bases and removed any uncertainty that the dreams are universal in size. And if they're alrrady said to be seperated, boom, there ya go.

I never said he should have the final say, but quality takes proceedance over quantity. Using the "20 or more people said I agree" is all quantity and no quality. Second, I'm chatting with Sera right now, and she literally said "That's not how it works". And also said "Containing a galaxy" is not enough to be universe sized. Same with "Dream Worlds being called dimensions", she also said that's not enough for each dream to be their own universes.

And actually, I have found some misinterpreted context from the very beginning of the blog.

Never did we mention this will get accepted by more people agreeing than disagreeing. That's never how we treated it, either, so don't strawman us.

We never said containing a galaxy is enough to be universal sized, there's way more reasons than that, that is supporting evidence, it being called dimensions is another supporting evidence since in the series it always means universe, but even then those aren't all the reasons

Just let Sera post her thoughts herself here instead of talking for her and editing out on older posts

What is this "misinterpreted" content then?

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I never said he should have the final say, but quality takes proceedance over quantity. Using the "20 or more people said I agree" is all quantity and no quality.
When did anyone say that quantity takes precedence over quality? No one, that's a strawman.

Second, I'm chatting with Sera right now, and she literally said "That's not how it works". And also said "Containing a galaxy" is not enough to be universe sized. Same with "Dream Worlds being called dimensions", she also said that's not enough for each dream to be their own universes.
I said neither of those things but ok.

"Reflection of the dreamer's reality" literally hints at it being universal in size alone.

And bringing up the galaxy wasn't meant to be used as direct evidence for universal size. People were arguing that they dreams could've only been 4-A in the previous thread. The galaxy refutes that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back