• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trinity Seven CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because that infinity was never called a higher dimension? When a lower dimension is embedded within the higher dimension then it would be straightforward as tier 1 according to our standard
Was it outright called higher dimension? Was it outright called to be larger? Also, the statement was that straightforward?

I don't disagree with low 1-C in general, 5D seems fine, but the rest seems not to have qualitative superiority and rather layers of AP.

Was it outright called higher dimension?
Gods are higher dimensional beings that belong to the Akashic Record, from this it can be inferred that Akashic Record is a higher dimension.
Was it outright called to be larger? Also, the statement was that straightforward?
Yea, I have told about that here.
we are given a cosmological map that illustrates the higher dimension, the larger its size seems to be

Since when gods are in a 3-D place?
3-D or 4-D, my point is, we don't equate HDE to the place they are in.
What does infinite size have anything to do with here? Because a world is infinite in size, we can't have larger structures than that? Tf?
We do, but we don't assume that by barely looking at the map. So the statement is not straightforward as you claimed.

Yes, in fiction is it possible to be 3-D in a higher dimensional place.

And Gods aren't merely 3-D lol.

Ok but this is not my point, my point is he assumed the place to be higher dimensional because Gods are which is false.

3-D or 4-D, my point is, we don't equate HDE to the place they are in.
That's not even what I do here? I'm trying to say that Gods are higher dimensional concepts as well as the inhabitants of the Akashic Records, hence Akashic Record is a higher dimension. If you can explain to me how a place that higher dimensional beings are born and then live as parts of this structure, is not a higher dimension then go ahead
We do, but we don't assume that by barely looking at the map. So the statement is not straightforward as you claimed.
The same map which says the main world is the smallest dot, obviously there is no point to randomly put a description of size for no reason at all.

I will comment later. And, there is no such thing as Brane cosmology here (as far as I know).
It was simply a whataboutism argument from OP, it is unrelated, ya-
That's not even what I do here? I'm trying to say that Gods are higher dimensional concepts as well as the inhabitants of the Akashic Records, hence Akashic Record is a higher dimension. If you can explain to me how a place that higher dimensional beings are born and then live as parts of this structure, is not a higher dimension then go ahead
I don't need to explain, it is the same reason we don't assume the place from HDE beings to be automatically higher dimensions. Their nature and the place it took is two different shoes
The same map which says the main world is the smallest dot, obviously there is no point to randomly put a description of size for no reason at all.
It is the same equivalence when we see the planet from a galaxy perspective. We are now talking about infinities, the map does not prove that.
The place was stated be in the furthest reach of all worlds (Space-times), knowledge widsom and intellect....
Cool and all, but this does not grant the place qualitative superiority.

It was simply a whataboutism argument from OP, it is unrelated, ya-
Told that to Ultima
I don't need to explain, it is the same reason we don't assume the place from HDE beings to be automatically higher dimensions. Their nature and the place it took is two different shoes
There is a difference between "I don't need to explain" and "I can't explain"
It is the same equivalence when we see the planet from a galaxy perspective. We are now talking about infinities, the map does not prove that.
Ever heard of the burden of proof? You are the one who need to prove that the map is wrong, not me.

Cool and all, but this does not grant the place qualitative superiority.
Even an Aryan Celestial who is one of the many Gods, said it is an unreachable place.
And even Higher dimensional beings weren't able to fully calculate the place, calling it "Inmesurable"

There is a difference between "I don't need to explain" and "I can't explain"
This is standards. We don't give a place higher dimensional because HDE beings are born from there, the same reason we don't assume HDE beings have any relevance to the place they are.
Ever heard of the burden of proof? You are the one who need to prove that the map is wrong, not me.
Oh ya, let's do it. The map shows finite size. Prove otherwise. I know this argument is garbage, but I don't need to prove otherwise if your conclusion is based on a visual speculation the same I do currently.
Even an Aryan Celestial who is one of the many Gods, said it is an unreachable place.
And even Higher dimensional beings weren't able to fully calculate the place, calling it "Inmesurable"
Calculate the place? Can you elaborate?

Ya but it sounds like they do calculate places, I am asking what exactly do they calculate? Because this sounds like promising.

This is standards. We don't give a place higher dimensional because HDE beings are born from there, the same reason we don't assume HDE beings have any relevance to the place they are.
Yea I was born in a 3-D world but my world maybe not have that dimensionality, besides when Aryan fully awakens, it is the moment all dimensions fuse/assimilate with her, and it's stated that it's the moment when everything is enveloped by the true chaos, from this it can be inferred that Aryan is the true chaos/Akashic Record itself, and since as a god she is stated to be higher dimensional it means Akashic Record is the higher dimension.
Oh ya, let's do it. The map shows finite size. Prove otherwise. I know this argument is garbage, but I don't need to prove otherwise if your conclusion is based on a visual speculation the same I do currently.
The infinite size is represented in the form of a finite dot, it's simple as that.

Ya but it sounds like they do calculate places, I am asking what exactly do they calculate? Because this sounds like promising.
They try to calculate it's size. But they simply can't even knowing Magus have Higher dimensional minds thanks the "Archives"

They try to calculate it's size. But they simply can't even knowing Magus have Higher dimensional minds thanks the "Archives"
May I see the scan where they tried to calculate size? There should be instances, because they sound it is not the first time doing that.

May I see the scan where they tried to calculate size? There should be instances, because they sound it is not the first time doing that.
What do you mean by that? Isn't them stating themselves, that trying to calculate it it's impossible? What would invalidate that information?...those 2 aren't lying lol

It's worth noting that the calculations can't be done even when Selina has access to 6-D (yea Cloud is directly stated to be in higher dimension)

After I followed the thread I agreed with his 7D with several reasons. Adjudicators who can go to Heaven there is even a series of narratives that say that the ability of the adjudicator is a higher dimension, this has determined that 5D is for Heaven and the power of the adjudicator, then the god who is declared incomprehensible is even defeated by the adjudicator whose ability has reached higher dimensions (Even 1% does not exist for the defeat of gods) It already shows that there is a qualitative advantage over the gods that 5D beings such as adjudicators do not understand(Ontological Concpet/Superiority), this should already have a fixed conclusion that the gods have an axis dimension of 6D. Then in the part that liese mentioned can understand the gods but not with Akasic record or aryan described as "Super higher dimensional" seems fine for the 7D, Maybe the gods will get Dimensional Manipulation (?) Because can be present in the akasic record which is a Super Higher dimension.

So I can understand their basis of calculation.
Calculation also refers to information, just as Liese can know the information that Nornil has, even Liese with her calculations does not have any information or data with Aryan.

And, as shown again that Liese said that the Akashic Record is an unmeasurable place and also very imposible to be calculated (get information) by Selina.

And, it is again shown that the Akashic is a place that cannot be reached by anyone other than gods.

So, this has been proven for Qualitative Superior, as lower dimensions cannot know anything about higher dimensional places, as both parties already have different realities.

I have a lot to say, but given that staff members have already agreed with it, I think my explanation will be useless. So a downgrade thread can be followed by me.
Funny enough that you were good till low 1-C but afterward you did not even explain any qualitative superiority that reaches 7D.
You don't need to create a new thread, you can comment directly here, tell me what makes you disagree

This is standards. We don't give a place higher dimensional because HDE beings are born from there,
We do.

the same reason we don't assume HDE beings have any relevance to the place they are
This is false equivalence tbh.

We don't assume if something exist in higher Dimensions then it is higher Dimensions but If some higher Dimensional being exist in a realm or born then that's enough to say that the place in itself is higher Dimensional. If I am born in this Universe then that means it's 3D in least.

I was asked to comment here but there isn't much i can say. If enough other staff members and knowledgeable members agree then sure I'm in no position to comment on agreeing or disagreeing. This the third time I was ask to comment on a Tier 1/Higher Dimensional situation in a short time... people please

You don't need to create a new thread, you can comment directly here, tell me what makes you disagree
Some times people would like to compile their thoughts which take time. ImmortalDread can make another thread when ready as to not keep this one stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back