• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, they may probably have. The revisions are pretty straightforward nonetheless, so... contact them nonetheless

Physically, Jessica is way stronger iirc, but the 9-B rating is fine.

Yeah, I think so. I don't recall specifically, but I think there's a scene where Jessica proves her strength over Trish's. I'll try and look for it at a later time when I get a chance to.

I suppose that Krukov seems to make sense.

Well, Jessica was holding back, and Trish herself has only Peak Human feats, so I suppose no?

Somebody needs to change the statistics first.

Yes, but I think that we should mention the feats (Skull crushing and surviving long falls) in the reasoning where applicable.

@Antvasima Changes had already been applied at that point

@Krukov Very well, you can remove the 9-A if you want, and link relevant reasoning when needed. No one agreed on the 9-A in the first place

@Assembled1801 Based on what? Also, I'd prefer next time you put reasoning next to the changes you propose, it'll save time

@Zark2099 Because she can keep up with Jessica who have Supersonic+ combat speed and reaction. Or it's still a CIS?

I've also made the changes, I hope I they're okay.

Assembled1801 said:
@Zark2099 Because she can keep up with Jessica who have Supersonic+ combat speed and reaction. Or it's still a CIS?
No, she can scale in combat and reaction speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back