• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TRON Verse AP Upgrade, Mid-Tiers, Rinzlers Powers & Abilities, and Derezzing

Lacku

He/Him
Didn't think I'd be making another TRON CRT so soon after the last one but here we are.

I recently did a calc. of Beck, the main character of TRON: Uprising, getting smashed through a metal wall by series antagonist General Tesler, with the amount of force from the feat being 92,647,180.838 joules or 0.022 Tons of TnT, which upgrades the verse Post-TRON past Wall level to Small Building level.

Something to note is that in the future I plan to make profiles for characters like Sam Flynn and Quorra, who scale to CLUs forces, who can tank this explosion at a comparable distance that General Tesler did, and Quorra maybe scaling to Rinzler, but with Sam being completely overpowered by him, Sam should be at least Wall level, while Quorra should be at least Wall level, possibly Small Building level.

Next, in TRON: Legacy Tron was corrupted by CLU and turned into an evil henchman, but later in the movie turns back to the side of good, but in the TRON universe, the way CLU makes people who don't to work for him change their mind is by rewriting their code, so this might possibly grant Tron/Rinzler Resistance to Data Manipulation, Corruption and Mind Manipulation, I could be wrong though. I also found a clip of Rinzler analysing footsteps by touching the ground, however I don't know what Power & Ability he'd get for that, maybe Information Analysis but I could be wrong about this too. Also this was in the last CRT I made for TRON but it wasn't applied, Trons profile name should be changed to simply Tron instead of Tron/Rinzler.

Finally I was advised by Antvasmia to add a definition for what Derezzing means in the context of the series to every profile that features the term in the Notes section, for those who don't know what Derezzing means the TRON Wiki puts it best.

"Derez (short for Deresolution) is a term used to describe someone or something disappearing or dissolving, essentially resulting in deletion. It is a program's equivalent of death or the destruction of a building or vehicle. The opposite of "derez" is Rez, a program's equivalent of birth, or loading/starting a program in the system."

Last edited:
Agreed with everything.

Some form of tracking/enhanced senses maybe?

Should CLU get some form of immortality, since the only way to kill him was for him to merge back with Kevin Flynn? Also, I recall that fighting back against him makes him stronger.

Agreed with everything.

Some form of tracking/enhanced senses maybe?

Should CLU get some form of immortality, since the only way to kill him was for him to merge back with Kevin Flynn? Also, I recall that fighting back against him makes him stronger.
I haven't watched TRON: Legacy in full for years and have been watching clips on YouTube to make profiles, so I'm not sure if fighting makes CLU stronger but you could be right about him maybe having immortality, but I think the reason why Kevin reintegrated with CLU was to quickly save Sam and Quorra rather than it being the only way to kill him. Apart from that CLU is absolutely the high tier of the verse, he bodied Tron and corrupted him with a virus that was killing him overtime, fought back against Flynns reintegration, and he absolutely terrifies General Tesler, who can completely no sell attacks from Beck. Basically the series scaling goes as follows:

CLU>>>Beck (with Shaws Weapon)>=General Tesler>=Cyrus>>Tron>=Beck (Small Building level, 0.022 tons of TnT)>Quorra>Sam>Tesler and CLUs forces (Wall level, 1 megajoule)

Last edited:
Back