• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Truth's Size

So here is something of thought.

If Truth is everything in the universe... then shouldn't he have a universal size?

That's the question. Let the debate happen.

Wait hol up, we are discussing Earthbound Truth right?

Or is this FMA? Forget what I said before, this is just confusing as the OP linked Earthbound and Truth from FMA in the topics.

FMA Truth I guess.

Also, Truth is normally human sized, but he can definitely change his size, like, it shouldn't be a problem for him. He is everything that exists in FMA verse and thus is Omnipresent. So I think Size Manip should be fine for him.

because the truth is omniscient if it isn't (since it was tricked by ed at the end of the series)

so it confirms that it is not omniscient (it would be nigh-omniscient)?

Osmar117 said:
because the truth is omniscient if it isn't (since it was tricked by ed at the end of the series)
so it confirms that it is not omniscient (it would be nigh-omniscient)?
I think it's far more likely that Truth allowed himself to get "tricked". Besides, even the most blatantly omniscient characters have moments when they don't use it deliberately. Umr-at-Tawil for instance, allows Carter to answer his question despite knowing the answer already because it wanted Carter to acknowledge for himself that he was ready to understand the secrets of the cosmos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5cga0x8Q9g

Nah was not fooled in the same scene tells him that you are going to sacrifice a hand, head or everything (and then Ed tells him the door) and the truth is left with a surprise face "with his mouth open" and then he he laughs in a crazy way seeing that they beat him and gives him all his brother for the sacrifice of the door

the truth is not omnicient at that point since ed could sacrifice something that he didn't think could be done

That is why he was surprised because he never thought that Ed would give his door and thought that other parts of his body would give him to recover his brother (apart in the text he tells him that they beat him so if he was deceived) for what would be almost omnicient oh with a knowledge of everything present and past (for the life of living beings that were at that point in history but nothing of the future since events have not yet been born and passed)

apart if the truth were omnicient not to have been captured by father (could have thought of a plan to neutronize it)

For Father the Truth was essentially a power source, also Father being able to absorb him isn't an anti feat for the Truth but a feat for Father.

I'll also have to bring this up in the FMA CRT, with Truth absorbed Father's perfect form should be full blown tier 5 or tier 2.

Back