• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TSB vs X-Axis Power

I have a question: What happens when an intangible attack that pierces through "everything" and "anything" comes in contact with a TSB which cannot be damaged unless you have nature chakra?

One force cannot be destroy and the other can't be hold or shield by anything.

Give me your opinion.

X-axis works. It seems to be a type of erasing space or concept based attack. "Everything between the Barrel and target is pierced" vs "Cannot be broken, except by Nature Chakra and physical force (Gai knocked Madara through his own TSB-which cracked before it broke).

I see the X-axis power taking it since there have been "No exceptions" to this power yet.

After all, TSB projects against projectiles and material things, X-axis stated he doesn't fire anything at all.

Quincy Emperor said:
X-axis works. It seems to be a type of erasing space or concept based attack. "Everything between the Barrel and target is pierced" vs "Cannot be broken, except by Nature Chakra and physical force (Gai knocked Madara through his own TSB-which cracked before it broke).
I see the X-axis power taking it since there have been "No exceptions" to this power yet.

After all, TSB projects against projectiles and material things, X-axis stated he doesn't fire anything at all.
I kind of agree.

Now a friend of mine is asking this: We can not know if would have any effect for real because we don't know if TSB can have any effect on X-axis (the energy that is behind the attack). Because if X-axis is absolute the Almighty would be weaker (if we ignore the ally part).

He is referring to the TSB negating the X-axis attack.

Quincy Emperor said:
We shouldn't just ignore the "Ally" part.
He is talking about The Almighty line that says this: Power Intuitio: Any power of which he "knows" will become his ally. But was your opinion to the other thing, where he says: We can not know if would have any effect for real because we don't know if TSB can have any effect on X-axis (the energy that is behind the attack). About the TSB negating the X-axis ability.

Quincy Emperor said:
Who says there is energy? The Life Cage around the Quincy didn't stop the true power of X-axis.
Because all attacks in Bleach are used with Reiryoku which is a type of energy and Kubo has not introduce another thing besides energy attacks, soul (fullbringers), Reishi, Reiatsu.

Not Lille, he was specifically inside a cage which consumed Reishi to make their Reishi useless and he still used X-axis.

He is firing nothing, so any possible energy must be around his body and the TSB doesn't negate energy from a distance.

Quincy Emperor said:
Not Lille, he was specifically inside a cage which consumed Reishi to make their Reishi useless and he still used X-axis.
He is firing nothing, so any possible energy must be around his body and the TSB doesn't negate energy from a distance.
But wasn't Lille firing 'Heilig Pfeils? 'at the tree and Nimaiya before activating the X-axis?

Quincy Emperor said:
Yes, but he fired the X-axis at Nimaiya before Pernida took the tree down.
But what does this have to do with shooting the tree? He never shooted the tree with the X-axis (maybe wrong, i can remember well) and he was still a loud to use reishi bullets inside the cage, the effect was to prevent them from escaping.

Quincy Emperor said:
Regardless, he has no energy in his bullets since he fired no bullets.

TSB does not negate all types of energy also.
What about this: Have you ever seen a weapon that fires compressed air. What if Lille is the battery and what he fires is some kind of nothingness?

I don't agree that he fires "nothingness" something has to be piercing the target. What if the X-axis attack is Reiatsu, which is consider Physical energy?

Back