• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and I did a DBF fight on it lmao but if you don't speed equal then cain speed blitzes

well i asked ramesses on how many lives Cain can take with poison and lightning briah he mentioned that based on how cain's poison briah and how cain is the strongest among LDO physically he could potentially take like 9 lives with one of them before berserk BS resistence then walkure is one of the strongest so it would take around 2-3 live apparently with a regular strike kill will result in 1 life. If ramesses's assumption is accurate then cain does win eventually but if not and its less than 12 kills available then stalemate as cain cannot but put down by anything berserker does

LDO do require soul stock to regenerate. If he keeps regenerating over and over, eventually he's going to run out.

Just pointing that out seeing as you think Berserker can't put him down.

hmmi thought that is if you affect the soul they need soul regen but physical wounds not really? Also...the soul manipulation doesn't it only apply when a servant kills a being and not combat applicable? correct me if i'm wrong

True Briah Schreiber blows up his body on contact, and needs to use soul stock to fuel his Regenerationn. Don't know if it does anything to his soul as well, but his page doesn't mention that it does.

Also, wounds to the soul take hours to heal as opposed to wounds to the physical body taking seconds, so it makes more sense that it is just his physical body blowing up then regenerating immediately, and he still needs soul stock to regenerate.

I think that's more specific to wolfie

Hmmmm maybe but I still would like to know does berserker's soul manipulation combat applicable or not?

I've got no clue how servant soul manip works. All I know is that they can eat people's souls. Most don't do it in character though

well like i said i made a DBF fight on it and ramesses mentioned based on the info he got cain's 1-3 briah via poison are worth 9 apparently due to apparently high A+ scaling he said then walkure is 2-3 lives worth due to being another powerful A+ scaling power with one without briah is worth one idk how correct is this but that's what he told me: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1067651 here

Inconclusive or Tubal Cain with High-diff.

Both are berserkers with masters. Physically they are pretty much equal. But... I know that God Hand has 12 lives, but did it ever regenerated after Berserker's soul was rotted?

I mean, Servants are fundamentally spiritual beings. When Berserker is injured, it is his spiritual self being injured.

ramesses also mentioned if one of the briahs kills heracles while he dies around 9 lives (i can smell a pun) he would have some BS resistence to it so there is that so idk really..

That's a rough estimate I did, since you needed a winner. I compared Beatrice's briah to Dantes NP so it should at least take one life. Caliburn took 7 lives when it was basically shot inside of him. Poison should do something similar and take maybe 2-3 lives for each briah. Cain is also strong enough to kill Herc in melee. So overall it's probably inconclusive or Cain wins with High difficulty.

ahh lol but well so that means the other briahs (sakurai family) poison can still work but it will take less lives basically while regular and walkure = 1 live huh?

TISSG7Redgrave said:
ahh lol but well so that means the other briahs (sakurai family) poison can still work but it will take less lives basically while regular and walkure = 1 live huh?
The basically immunity to soul poison would only be against the Briah that killed him. The others would work normally until he becomes basically immune to them after he dies.

oh that's what you mean by 3 lives each so nine are chalked up but kai's could be more considering he was considered the strongest cain and sakurai comparing to his predessesors. I estimate walkure COULD take 2 considering it isn't too behind in potency

And i need to re-edit the fight i made slightly RIP

Ramesses, doesn't Herc gain immunity to anything that manages to bypass Godhand? Not just anything that manages to kill him?

Only after he heals from it, he won't have time to heal before the poison kills hims. It's not straight up immunity it's basically a lot of resistance that it's essentially immunity. It's good enough to render conceptual A-rank Noble Phantasms useless after he heals from it.

Oh I see.

I'll also point out though, Ren was surviving just fine from the cloud version of Tubal's briah. He was only really worried about Kai's version

That's because it's the strongest of all the Kai's briah.

Sakurai Kai >>>> the other Kai briah basically

Yeah, what I mean is that Berserker won't lose a bunch of his lives just from being in the poison cloud

True.

I see it as both of them exchanging blows with each other naturally harming the others until Tubal Cain starts to use the Briah of each Generation which will take down some lives (with Kai taking the most amount of them) leaving him only with his general attacks and then Beatrice Briah.

Of course this isn't gonna be easy considering how tough Berserker is, but i do believe Tubal can take this with High Difficulty

Monarch i didn't explicitly voted tbf but yeah JUST to make it clear i do vote for cain for extremely high difficulty due to briah variation likely able to take out the lives of heracles Later cain proceeds to murder Ilya like what i made him do OVO

Monarch Laciel said:
Oh I see.
I'll also point out though, Ren was surviving just fine from the cloud version of Tubal's briah. He was only really worried about Kai's version
Kai >>>> everyone else

He's like the strongest LDO regualr

Actually if he was in his right mind Ren would never beat him

Is that so?

Berserker could also steal/break his Holy Relic, which would also null his regen, like Shirou stealing the Bathory's Diary did to Rusalka

firstly that's wolfie's case because berserker wolfie is insane to no end being unstable. Stealing that will make berserker turn into a cain...even then he can't properly wield it, breaking it you need soul manipulation and shirou stole it from the inside tbf and ren can take from outside due to syncing with other relics also i doubt berserker would try to take it

>Berserker could also steal/break his Holy Relic, which would also null his regen, like Shirou stealing the Bathory's Diary did to Rusalka

Unless he can overcome the bond between the Holy Relic and Tubal Cain then nah he cannot take it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back