• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tumma Linna RP Thread

"Oy. Killer guy! Come back out here! I wanna talk!" Claravis called.
The sound of metal unsheathing could be heard in front of him, claws extended just below his neck

"You had a chance, and you threw it away" the night hunter said, turning his gaze towards Johnson.

"Sounds familiar".

"No Claravis, I don't think this is a vandal" Johnson said fearfully, noticing a humanoid figure exiting the darkness. He was rather tall and gangly, his skin pale and his eyes black. His armor was light, hidden by leather robes though retractable claws were quite noticeable on his hands.

"Johnson and I are acquaintances you see. He was amongst those mercenaries who hunted me down" the night hunter explained, showing his bounty poster with a stamp of the Macabre Militia.
"Survived each and every one. I must applaud his will to live... and pity his stupidity" he continued, encircling Johnson like a scavenger encircling a carcass.
"His companions however, not so lucky. That will be quite the talk if this encounter turns out to be the one" his raised claws showed a reflection of the group as he stopped his pacing.
"I know you won't just give in. So let me explain your rights..." his claws now aimed at them.

"You've given them away the moment you stepped foot here". He felt a tap on said claw, prompting him to look to his side. There Mayel stood, despite another glance revealing him to still be sitting where he was.

"Not bad, have you considered being a motivational speaker?" he said, an arm stabbing him from the other side, revealing Mayel to be standing there as well. The night hunter's scream of pain turned to laughter, followed by a sharp stab.
"Of course. First advice..." he said, raising the clown up while he was still impaled to his opponent's claws.

"Two can play this game!". Mayel was smashed through the table, prompting everyone to quickly back up, getting ready for this fight
"Huh?" Fhian raised her eyebrows, confused. "I wasn't listening to all this shit, what happ-"
He quickly slashed through Claravis' chest before kicking him at the assailant. Once again, the night hunter disappeared into the smoke
With her observing all the shenanigans do it's thing. "I, uhhh...." her eyes looked left and right, "N-nevermind..." going back to eat her taters.

He quickly slashed through Claravis' chest before kicking him at the assailant. Once again, the night hunter disappeared into the smoke
Marsh caught the Claravis, and put it aside, he opened his eyes to look for his rival, attentive to even the slightest squeaking of the floor for the next movement of NotKonradCurze Night hunter

Marsh caught the Claravis, and put it aside, he opened his eyes to look for his rival, attentive to even the slightest squeaking of the floor for the next movement of NotKonradCurze Night hunter
Claravis looked at Marsh.

"I... did you just grab me and set me on the ground? I'm not a... nevermind."

He clutched his chest, the cuts stinging, but not hurting as much as they could have. The adrenaline pumping through his veins was distracting him from the pain, and the wounds weren't too deep. He grabbed a steak knife off of a nearby table, rapidly whirling around to locate the one who'd just cut him.

Gideon, without bothering to voice a reply, extended his hands toward Mayel. A faint glow emanated from his palms as he initiated the healing process.
"Thanks, I- BEHIND YOU!" Mayel said in panic, noticing a glint behind Gideon rapidly approaching. Before the night hunter could reach him, a powerful stab was heard, a spear pushing him to the side as it dug into his liver.

"You can't attack a Healing Church attendant, they heal people indiscriminately!" Johnson said, ripping the spear by swinging it to the side, tearing a piece of flesh from his opponent.
"I was gonna finish off the clown! Will you stop attempting to accuse me of hypocrisy?!" the night hunter asked before fading away, the blood drippings stopping as he entered the darkness once again.

"Commander, what do we do now?" Caron asked, still looking around herself to make sure nothing came from her blindspots
"He won't stop pursuing us, we need to either injure him enough or survive until he's exhausted" the conscriptor replied before turning to Gideon.

"Help Claravis, he won't survive a massive bleed for long".

As the fight continues to build tension, Fhian remained eating her food like a kid grabbing every sweets she could find on a Christmas eve while everyone around her was practically struggling for life.

With the pressure tensing up, chaos ensuing more and more, so was her relishing on the ingredients that's much to her mere delight.

Fhian's obliviousness served wood to a growing fire, intensified as she savored each bite, completely engrossed in the symphony of delicacy dancing on her taste buds. The pandemonium of such eerie acts more to her like a paint in her growing serenity— masterpiece.

Fhian lifted the last forkful of her dish, her eyes locking with her teammates. With a slow, deliberate chew, she was ablissed— enchanted— by the culmination of the culinary exquisitries, the bizarre juxtaposition of her pleasure against the backdrop of turmoil.

In a dramatic twist, she swallowed, the atmosphere freezing for a brief moment. The seconds stretched, amplifying the tension, until she calmly spoke...

"Yum yummy 😋"

"Yum yummy 😋"
"Seriously? Will you-" Caron ranted before noticing the night hunter materializing just behind Johnson. She quickly rushed in to tackle him out of the way, getting stabbed in the process. Before she can be thrown, she spat in the face of her assailant, searing his face and causing him to miss his throw....

And accidentally hit Fhian, causing her to land onto the table and getting food splattered all over her

"Seriously? Will you-" Caron ranted before noticing the night hunter materializing just behind Johnson. She quickly rushed in to tackle him out of the way, getting stabbed in the process. Before she can be thrown, she spat in the face of her assailant, searing his face and causing him to miss his throw....

And accidentally hit Fhian, causing her to land onto the table and getting food splattered all over her
"..."

This son of a b*tch. Just enjoying her food peacefully and respectfully, having the time of her life, smiling and gleefully savoring all of the wonderful flavors the place can offer, and yet somewhere, somewhat, someHOW...

Some useless, worthless, piece of sh*t, motherf*cking asshole ruined everything.

In that same instant, the girl would disappear— already invisible to the eye— with chains appearing to skewer the night hunter, all along the mouths about to swallow this partypooper alive.

In that same instant, the girl would disappear— already invisible to the eye— with chains appearing to skewer the night hunter, all along the mouths about to swallow this partypooper alive.
"Damn!" he exclaimed, quickly slashing at the chains before leaping back into the shadows, disappearing once again. He re-emerged from behind, darkness intensifying from where he stood as light reflected off his blades.

"Is this bad?" Caron asked as Johnson helped her up.
"Nope, I just need him dead. And if I recall correctly, assaulting a law enforcement officer warrants greater punishment" the conscriptor replied

"Damn!" he exclaimed, quickly slashing at the chains before leaping back into the shadows, disappearing once again. He re-emerged from behind, darkness intensifying from where he stood as light reflected off his blades.

"Is this bad?" Caron asked as Johnson helped her up.
"Nope, I just need him dead. And if I recall correctly, assaulting a law enforcement officer warrants greater punishment" the conscriptor replied
Fhian, however, was still invisible, and given the glint of said blades being a useful hint...

The girl would suddenly be next to him, wanting to put him at a chokehold, gripping the hunter by the neck.

The girl would suddenly be next to him, wanting to put him at a chokehold, gripping the hunter by the neck.
Her grip was met by blades piercing through her arm followed by her getting thrown off and slammed onto the ground, the night hunter maintaining his stride as he continued to approach his opponent

Her grip was met by blades piercing through her arm followed by her getting thrown off and slammed onto the ground, the night hunter maintaining his stride as he continued to approach his opponent
Unfortunately, said blades that pierced her arm would allow her to tie herself with the man, pulling him along with her as she was thrown and slammed, before hacking away using a fork now burning in flames.

Unfortunately, said blades that pierced her arm would allow her to tie herself with the man, pulling him along with her as she was thrown and slammed, before hacking away using a fork now burning in flames.
The night hunter powered through his bindings, shattering a single link which allowed him to break free and grab Fhian's stabbing arm before snapping it effortlessly. He then slashed off her other arm before kicking her down.

The night hunter powered through his bindings, shattering a single link which allowed him to break free and grab Fhian's stabbing arm before snapping it effortlessly. He then slashed off her other arm before kicking her down.
"HAHAHAAHAHAHHAH!"

With a maniacal laugh, electricity would course through his arm and legs, unleashing a wave of fire from her, launching more and more chains than he could break.

"HAHAHAAHAHAHHAH!"

With a maniacal laugh, electricity would course through his arm and legs, unleashing a wave of fire from her, launching more and more chains than he could break.
And yet break them he will.

The glint in his blades vanished as the smoke began to take on a darker color, being expelled from his mouth and flooding the room. Johnson quickly recognized it, knowing how dangerous it is to be caught in it.

"We can't fight this, not now! Run, get out!" Johnson said in fear.
"What about Fhian?!" Mayel asked, following them along.

"We cannot save her".

The sight of the room itself was completely missing, up, down, left, and right, all was pitch black. She couldn't even see her chains... or her limbs. It felt as if she was floating in a dark empty space

Claravis looked around, somewhat shocked, then cleared his mind. He had no idea what the hell he was in the middle of, but he had a rough idea what kind of confrontation this was, he'd heard action stories. This assassin guy had pissed him off, and he knew that darkness could not drive out darkness. He searched around for a source of light. Fighting unprepared would be stupid, and the night was disadvantageous terrain.

Marsh could barely see anything, it was dark as shit and now Fhian had battled against an enemy who had the local advantage, he need fire to survive the darkness of the place.

Marsh could barely see anything, it was dark as shit and now Fhian had battled against an enemy who had the local advantage, he need fire to survive the darkness of the place.
Marsh felt a pull away from the darkness as he was suddenly thrusted back into the light. Caron had managed to do so, helping her friend out as she walked out of the scene

Marsh gave a slight nod of his head.

"...Thank"

he thought maybe the group should retreat from this area to a place with more light.
A subtle grunt was heard, the darkness going past everyone before disappearing into an alleyway, now gone from the wreck of the restaurant. Caron let out a breath of relief before putting her friend down.

"Is everyone alright?!" she asked, looking around to make sure nobody else was missing. This was when she realized it.

"Wait, where's Johnson?"

A subtle grunt was heard, the darkness going past everyone before disappearing into an alleyway, now gone from the wreck of the restaurant. Caron let out a breath of relief before putting her friend down.

"Is everyone alright?!" she asked, looking around to make sure nobody else was missing. This was when she realized it.

"Wait, where's Johnson?"
"DAMNIT!" Claravis yelled, "NOT AGAIN! Bastard pulled one over on us. Someone set up a light, we might not be out of this yet."

"DAMNIT!" Claravis yelled, "NOT AGAIN! Bastard pulled one over on us. Someone set up a light, we might not be out of this yet."
Around the town, some civilians can feel a chill down their spine, a sign of a horrific entity passing through them and reminding them of their mortality. A clunk can be heard in the junkyard, one of the vagabonds going over to check it. He found Fhian there, dropped there for reasons he doesn't know. He lifted her up before placing her on a clean mat, going back to his work afterward.

Johnson wasn't as lucky, awakening upside-down in a damp dirty warehouse. A glance around himself revealed bodies, some skinned, some fresh, some mummified, and some still clinging to life. He was tied by with a chain, as are all the others and moving caused it to creak which became odd when he heard creaking from some of the dead bodies.

"The skinning chamber again? How do you keep making these over and over again?" Johnson questioned, the creaking sounds encircling his position.
"It's pretty easy, I just need chains which are cheap as dirt and bodies which I have an abundance of. The bigger surprise here is you being in the position of the victim. Just like how often I remake this place, a constant of your operations always involves trying to catch me here. Whether at the start, in the middle, or the end and every time it's always the one that brings it down" the night hunter explained.

"I mean, you will always be here"
"And I will always be ready. But this time it's different, this time you're helpless, and maybe this time you'll learn to stop"

"What do you mean by that?"
"Your co-workers will try to save you, you're far too valuable. I will what I always do and you... you'll just have to watch all of it unfold"

Oh...

Gideon conjures up a bright, steady beam of light from his hand. "This should make things a tad easier to see."
"Thank you..." Caron replied, looking around to find nothing besides her companions and a distinct lack of Johnson's presence.

"Well, I guess we're in the clear..."

Back