• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Turok Revision

So this page is kind of bad.

Addons

Fixes
"Wall level (Comparable to other Turoks, who are able to fight against dinosaurs and dinosoid. Able the break partially a sleg's skull with an axe throw)"

>Other Turoks scale to this. He'd easily be 9-A.

"Varies with weapons from Wall level (Explosive arrows are able to one-shot a T-Rex)"

>T.Rexs in Turok unironically scale to that RPG calc. More reasons for 9-A.

"Large Building level (One-shot a merchant ship)"

>This needs a calc.

"some weapons ignore conventional durability like the Chronoscepter (It bends space and time, distorting matter. Capable of erasing beings from existence)"

>Just remove the latter part, all you need is "some weaponry ignores conventional durability."

"Speed: Subsonic combat and reaction speed via power scaling (Comparable to Joshua, that can catch dards, can outrun Triceraptops and Utahraptors), likely higher (Other Turoks are able to dodge laser beams and guns projectiles)"

>Supersonic is much better via power scaling. Seeing as he power scales to other Turoks, he'd easily be capable of reacting to Sniper Rifles in verse as most other dinos, bosses, and Turoks do. Also the laser and beam feats need calcing, no denying that. Those are consistent and the lower feats are REALLY casual.

Guess Turok can have these powers added via his weapons. There's even more weapons from comics, Joshua even sealed the Primagen within the satch.

Valiant Turok do not scale from that Turok, its an entire different game/continuity; and even yet I doubt that specific Turok scale to Scarface when it is clearly stronger. Also, I do not remember any Turok dodging sniper rifles, not at short distance in order have that value; enemies do not dodge at point blank in game neither.

Guess the merchant ship feat needs a calc, but is not a farfetched range.

I trust Antoniofer's sense of judgement.

What Antoniofer has accepted can probably be added.

We don't have Nuclear Manipulation, so I skipped over it in case the OP has a better plan in mind for it.

That aside, I've added all the abilities and all the proper categories alongside it. I'm gonna unfollow the rest of this thread handling the fixes, but feel free to contact me on my wall.

Thank you. Is there anything left to do here?

Back