• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two 10-B Probability Manipulaters fight

UIU has never tricked someone with active killing intent towards him not to kill him. Only ones that he tricked were a couple of policemen. The Foundation agents killed him just fine

how good is UIU luck compared to hazards cause i just had a quick look at UIU and it seems a lot higher then hazards

plus they might just cancel eachother out

so its just a round of good old fisticuffs and i think UIU wins that

@Deerofdreams

UIU doesn't have an ability to de-luck Hazard. He's only lucky

And I think Hazard's Reality Warping comes from her ability to manipulate quantum particles

Crimson Azoth said:
@Deerofdreams
UIU doesn't have an ability to de-luck Hazard. He's only lucky

And I think Hazard's Reality Warping comes from her ability to manipulate quantum particles
WTF HAZARD CAN CHANGE QUANTUM PARTICLES WHY AND HOW

AND ALSO WHY DONT THEY JUST HAVE IT AS QUANTUM MANP

1)

Jinxing: Becky has the ability to manipulate her surrounding quantum particles, giving good luck to herself. As a result, the connecting particles spin negatively, causing bad luck to anyone in close proximity to her.
~ Arrowverse Wiki​
2) No clue. May make a CRT for it

Crimson Azoth said:
1)
Jinxing: Becky has the ability to manipulate her surrounding quantum particles, giving good luck to herself. As a result, the connecting particles spin negatively, causing bad luck to anyone in close proximity to her.
~ Arrowverse Wiki​
2) No clue. May make a CRT for it
i see

well would the bad luck effect UIU

his powers are straight up anomalous its not based im science or magic

where as becky seems to have a "reason" for it

his luck would bypass hers seemingly because his luck doesnt give a flying **** about quantum particles

right?

The thing about SCP is that there is a "science" of some form involved in it. While practically every SCP is completely anomalous, the Foundation does have some science to explain some of them. Scranton Reality Anchors are a good example of this, science affecting the anomalous. So I believe that unless UIU 1933-001 shows a state of being unaffected by quantum fluctuations (which btw is a huge if, even SCP doesn't tend to screw with the quantum realm), we should assume that Hazard can de-luck him

ok so that is a yes he will be affected

but since both of them have an incredible luck coming from a form of science (hazard)

and a form that we cannot understand(UIU)

i feel like it would be more of a cancel out thing

hazard would change the quantum particles to make it so she is lucky and he is not

UIU would do the same but anomalously

they are both subtracting and adding 1 just one of them is using a calculator the other one a pencil and a piece of paper

i go UIU just because hes more of a experienced fighter then hazard

Rainier solos both

Anyways, seems like Hazard gives herself more luck and gives him bad luck or at the very least gives him bad luck that neutralizes his good luck which results in neutral luck or something like that while she keeps her good luck. I'll go with hazard since the SCP dude cannot de luck her or anything like that.

Back