• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two 16 year olds who encounter way to many spirits fight it out

Welp lets continue, time for the big one

Lets go with this theme

https://youtu.be/TxMYtuF0Vuc

8F0DF43B-3A9B-4E24-AE93-B89EE108B291.jpeg

B7F669A1-1F60-4196-9063-8FC07D3EA8FC.jpeg

Wait.... wrong pictures

1E7C5CE8-EC2B-4D20-9DF0-EAA550A3E332
2687AADE-D936-4C1A-A31A-07A560DEEEC8

That's better I think?

Speed is equalized

Both 8-A

More specifically Pre-Spirits Powers Mastery and no DK form

Power up kiss:

Absorption kiss:

Inconclusive:

What does Miku's powers give Shido when he's not out of control? The profile only says what happened when he did.

Also, how far can Shido use Kurumi's Time Manipulation?

Does Shido have any way of getting past Kamito's Battle Precog and Instinctive Reaction?

Because the only things Shido has that would have an effect on Kamito is Teleportation, and maybe whatever Miku's powers do when he's not out-of-control (depends, since I don't know what they do).

Kamito weakens/cancels Yoshino's ice and Yamai's wind with Est, Shapeshifting won't do anything (and he doesn't have access to power mimicry in this form), he resists Mind Control, he can match Shido's stat amp with his own + awakened power, the explanation of Mukuro's powers are confusing as all hell and they don't seem to be very combat-applicable, and Shido isn't a trained warrior and so gets tired easily with Tohka's weapons

Welp rip this match thanks to the Date A Live upgrades. At least I can now do another match I wanted to do, which I can now do.

Edit Well actually maybe it's not all over, if Kamito's base becomes as strong as his tournament Demon king form than we can redo this match which is extremely likely

I see.

Well, sadly, Blade Dance characters are very likely to get a downgrade on their end. Not confirmed yet, but it's probable

Yeah I see, at least they still have 2 other low 7-C characters other than Kamito, I can play around with.

Want to point out that in volume 18(chapter 2), the Sacred Maiden Areishia (Possessed by Alexandros) casually swings her sword (Which is Est(?), she seems to refer to Millenia as "Est," so I'm assuming Millenia is the other % of Est that Kamito is not contracted with) and it made "A gigantic crater had formed where the beam of light of Deus Ira had pierced.

...A single attack contained enough firepower to annihilate a city."

While that's interesting, it would affect a latter key, not the characters at base. I haven't read that far yet, so I can't make the changes.

On a sidenote, the downgrade for the series is confirmed and taking effect. Will change the profiles, now

Back