• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two brickki bios fight

Power null just prevents the opponent from using stuff like weapons and attacks (Like the R-orb's energy blasts) via gear surpressor. If Morro has some kind of flight, the Telamonster can negate that via Telamonster in addition to the ability/item that grants it in the first place (E.G, a jetpack, a "second form" where the character gains abilities including flight, a flying mount, etc.).

Speaking of which, the Telamonster would probably be able to negate Morro's Elemental Dragon, but that probably wouldn't do much.

However, what would probably do a lot is the Telamonster affecting Airjitzu, the Power of Wind, and the Power of Energy. If he tries flying with either of those, the ability providing it (Either of those) will be negated alongside the flight, which would definitely be threatening due to the fact that not only does it remove his ability to use attack reflection, but it stuns him for a period of time that the Playercan use to attack him. Morro's intangibility won't prevent the Player from harming him, considering that the Player has already killed disembodied ghosts created by the ghost blaster (Which is essentially a gun that steals people's souls and uses said souls as minions).

Additionally, the Player has a variety of methods to steal equipment from opponents, which would definitely put down the Allied Armor of Azure and potentially the Blade of Sanctuary if he manages to stun Morro with one of his weapons (Which, chances are, would probably happen with the use of Telamonster).

I can see the Robloxian taking this by using Telamonster's flight null (which connects to one of the three abilities that provide flight and nulls those too) and using that time to kill him, or use Rubyhorde/Gear Suppressor 777 before killing him, and it is likely for him to do it in-character, considering that he already deals with opponents that use a plethora of gear that can be less threatening when disarmed.

I'll put my vote on the Player for now.

Yobobojojo said:
Whats his counter to precog?
If Morro tries to activate any flight, the Player would probably attempt to use Telamonster (Which would immobilize him in place for a good enough period of time and restrict him from attacking) and probably follow that up with using Gear Suppressor or Rubyhorde.

Then again, Precognition might counter that, but I'm not too sure how it would work against the Player's arsenal which includes hax such as forcing the opponent to dance with AoE/incredibly quick weapons, causing them to repeatedly hit themselves with no warning, or near-instantaneous transmutation.

DMB 1 said:
Does the Player have to actually hit him to use this powernull?
Gear Suppressor requires the player to be within a range of like, 15-20 studs on any axis. Rubyhorde is around 3-5 studs around the player. Telamonster's flight/flight causer null has a range of like, 100-150+ studs or so and it occurs right as the player activates it.

Essentially, it depends on whether or not Morro's blade of sanctuary can counter it or if he can escape the radius in time should the Player try using it. The player has faced against other players that clearly know how their opponent's weapons work and can likely predict whether or not they're gonna use an attack based on experience, but they don't have much to actually counter something like Telamonster's instantaneous flight null or Crescendo's e (given that it's a homing attack).

Maybe someone like Nadkhan would be more fair then. Or the preeminent if you don't want that much hax

Well, they just changed morro to nadh. Anything above this post is technically outdated now. I'll make my vote in the meantime.

EDIT: Here's my vote.

This basically depends on how Nadakhan's power nullification works and if whether or not he just wishes to seal the opponent in-character. lego boi can definitely one-hit with sheer AP alone (Quite a bit above 7-B due to being able to instakill At least 7-B's with explosives that can easily decimate opponents with durability even higher than that) in addition to possibly using Crescendo in-character.

There's also the possibility that if his wishes/Djiin blade grants flight, Telamonster can null his flight in addition to his wishing power s and sword.

There's also the likelyhood that lego boi would probably go for Rubyhorde/Bat Burglar to disarm Nadakhan.

I'm not voting until someone specifies what Nadakhan would do in-character.

In character Nadakhan uses his sword, wishes his foe into another universe, turns them and their projectiles to gold, or duplicates himself.

Yobobojojo said:
In character Nadakhan uses his sword, wishes his foe into another universe, turns them and their projectiles to gold, or duplicates himself.
Then I'm voting Nadakhan. I'm not too sure if the spawn box teleportation lego boi has is enough to actually deal with that level of BFR.

How good is it?

For Azure Dragon's Magic Slayer. You charge a special attack that creates a magic purple portal in front of you, it will then suck in objects and players, instantly killing them if they come in contact with it. The portal lasts for 15 seconds before having to wait for a 25 second recharge time.

Back