• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two "More good than evil" Anti-Heroes who have absolutely no reason to be evil fight over who's edgier

Delsin Rowe vs Shadow The Hedgehog

This is Evil Delsin vs Shadow with his Limiter On

Both are High 6-C and High 6-A respectively

Will Delsin's hax and resistances be enough, or will Shadow one-punch him into oblivion?

Delsi:

Shadow:

Inconclusive:

Delsin rowe by anubisdhl-db6t3a7
My family was mortally wounded by an oppressive mili-tyrant. So to save them, I murdered countless hordes of non-violent protestors and innocent civilians, butchered Russian bullies, threw the bitch off a roof, and destroyed the city and put myself in charge of the ruins. And then when my family turned their backs on me for what I did, I ******* murdered those ingrates in a ball of fire. But what other choice did I have?

Shadow the hedgehog legacy render by nibroc rock-dbkvdp8
I blindly followed some random, obviously evil dude's orders, destroyed a conveniently empty city, assassinated the President, completely betrayed Sonic's trust, and used the power of those DAMN Chaos Emeralds to destroy the Earth, all to get my memories back. What other choice did I have? Besides ask Sonic or anyone else about my past at any time?

Shadow breathes and Delsin dies.

Seriously though, the tier gap is way too huge.

Yeah no.

There's no one barring Beast and MAYBE evil cole who can take High 6As especially Hax ones.

Shadow doesn't lead with CC, and if he uses it, Delsin resists Time Stop.

Evil Delsin also leads with MM Stasis Fields.

No he doesn't, he's never been shown to lead with anything in any cutscene.

And again Shadow one shots

Not fair for Delsin

TeenAngel101 said:
Shadow doesn't lead with CC, and if he uses it, Delsin resists Time Stop.

Evil Delsin also leads with MM Stasis Fields.
What? He spams his Chaos Powers on a regular

And he still taps

Back