• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Smiling Murderers Walk Into a Bar... (Closed)

Fight night at Pogo's.

Our boy Jeff takes a stroll around Gotham City and goes into a comedy club. There, he finds Arthur, who at first confuses him for one of the protesters - but sees in the kid's eyes madness, one only matched by his own, and bloodlust.

No prep. Arthur's handgun is stored on backstage and he has a shiv blade; both can use the environment (tables, glasses, chairs, forks, knives) to their advantage. Victory by death.

The Killer: 0

The Joker: 8

I don't know if people are allowerd to remove standard equipment. If anything, he takes his gun more than his knife.

From the few experience I have reading some threads, it's allowed. Some of them are simply unarmed combat... plus, the knife is also counted as standard equipment, so it evens out (I think).

Eh, might as well still vote for Arthur. He seems to be physically stronger compared to Jeff so I feel like he can overpower him and just stab him until he dies.

Since it seems we're coming close to a victory... anyone knows how to contact the staff to add this? This is my first match to ever come close to conclusion.

Back