• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ugo vs Bloom

To celebrate Bloom's upgrade to 2-B, lets give Bloom her first match in the big leagues lol

Bloom vsUgo

-Both 2-B

-Bloom gets all her hax. If it becomes a stomp I will remove some

-Winner by any means neccesarry

Bloom votes- 0

Ugo votes- 0

Draw- 0

GO!
Tynix Bloom
Ugo

Let me take the time to dissect this thoroughly . This is a very interesting match , i would have never expected this to occur under any normal situation. BUt before we can get into it, we need to figure out who is the stronger 2-B before we get into hax. According to Ryukama, the number of myths on Earth is 4200 . There is a universe per myth within the whole Magic Dimension, which includes Earth in it. You could consider her scaling to the Legendarium to be an absolute lowball , so she is more than likely far higher in base . This is just applying to her base form however, disregarding the increases . I cannot determine how strong Ugo is on the 2-B scale, but i can safely assume he is really strong. Enormously above At least 2-C would mean 2-B though still, not lowballing, but i cannot determine where he lies . I will assume Bloom has the AP advantage.

Now let's get into hax. Ugo seems to have less effective hax, and she has resistance to some if not most of the hax involved. So i see Bloom winning this fight relatively handily . She seems to me to be a lot stronger and greater hax . My opinion though, if anyone knows how strong or how high on the 2-B scale Ugo is, feel free to let me know.

Back