• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uhm, what am i even doing? Limbo vs Homura

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant that, due to being passive and having a ton of range, she can easily mindhax Operator before the fight even starts.

TriforcePower1 said:
I meant that, due to being passive and having a ton of range, she can easily mindhax Operator before the fight even starts.
Wait a sec. What's her passive mind hax range? And is it like...fully passive or a nihilus/reinhard kind of deal that requires you to look at her or any other condition?

The range of the mindhax is cross-country or something like that, but if it affects Limbo it will affect whoever is controlling it as I explained above.

It's subconscious. She stands there and mind haxes people without noticing it herself

Kaltias said:
The range of the mindhax is cross-country or something like that, but if it affects Limbo it will affect whoever is controlling it as I explained above.
It's subconscious. She stands there and mind haxes people without noticing it herself
Hmm, i didn't know about this whole true self deal. I made yet another stomp (a reverse stomp, for once, thank god, i've been making far too many limbo stomps i would be accused of spite).

Anyway before we close this. Any ideas for a fair match for Limbo? I tried the whole Jojo cast, but nothing good came from it (even the one good match was deleted by a bureucrat cus it was unfair for HA Dio, I Cri, Medaka Box same deal. I may or may not try Luke, (but i'd rather wait a bit since The Operator may have mind hax and resistance way above Luke's paygrade so ugh), mewtwo got stomped, lucius same thing, Kharn stomped (cus the dude nulls even pistols, Khorne is too strict for his own good).

So ugh, any fair matches for Limbo?

TriforcePower1 said:
Uhm.

I made Limbo vs HA Dio and it turned into a Limbo stomp

I made Limbo vs Rohan and ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I made Limbo vs GER and it almost turned into a Limbo stomp until everyone just stopped caring

If i do Limbo vs Kars ppl gonna think i have a boner against Jojo.

You can make it doe, idm.

Kars is the strongest character of the entire verse. Not even GER stands a chance against him, and I'm not joking. Basically 2-A Immortality, unrelated time rewind, Universe reset (takes time), paradox out of existence and many more. It's probably a stomp in Kars favor, but surely no one should accuse you of having it against JoJo.

TriforcePower1 said:
Kars is the strongest character of the entire verse. Not even GER stands a chance against him, and I'm not joking. Basically 2-A Immortality, unrelated time rewind, Universe reset (takes time), paradox out of existence and many more. It's probably a stomp in Kars favor, but surely no one should accuse you of having it against JoJo.
Wasn't he fighting with DIO for the strongest Jojo char?

And rohan kind of beat him.

From what I've seen, there's little the Operator or Limbo do to bypass most stuff Kars can survive. Also, I'm quite sure Kars nearly stomped HAD

He's talking about Homulilly in this particular thread (given that the potency of the mindhax of Homura in the Wraith Arc has no evidence of being 2-A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back