• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
God has Type 5 and killed 1 million Tyor 5 acausal beings, and she's 3 infinities above baseline 11-D, likely more when i check

Would you mind refraining from making a new post every time a new thought pops into your head? It takes up space, needlessly bumps the thread and buries other users' comments on top of that.

1. God resists the Mind hax of beings who are 2 Infinities above Baseline 11-D (The Angels)

2. God passively Fate Haxes him

3. God resists Void Manip

4. God passive Power Nulls him.

5. God coneptually erases him, as she bypasses the Resistance of the Demon's who predate all Platonic concepts that exist within reality, even the Law of Identity and Platonic concept of Existence.

6. 1 infinity < 3 infinites

>3 infinities

Since when?

>god resists void manip

How much?

>Fate

Not much different from Transcendence bullshit probability

>Conceptual

Resistance to it

>Mindhax resistance

Since when are the angels infinitely above baseline?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
>3 infinities
Since when?

>god resists void manip

How much?

>Fate

Not much different from Transcendence bullshit probability

>Conceptual

Resistance to it

>Mindhax resistance

Since when are the angels infinitely above baseline?
>Since when?

For a while, in fact, from the fact that she transcends the Epiphanies, which is then surrounded by the Tellurian, which has a "macrocosm" of Epiphanies inside it, with all infinite potential existences existing within it and her being infinitely above the Angels.

>How much?

From the Void itself, which is stated to equal God's infinite

>Not much different

Actually, it's very different, for One: God resists Prob hax on a massive level and The Transcendance has no resistance to Fate hax.

>Resistance to it

I already brought up how the Demons resist Conceptual Manipulation as they predate all Concepts and God concept erased them all.

>Since when

See above.

"For a while, in fact, from the fact that she transcends the Epiphanies, which is then surrounded by the Tellurian, which has a "macrocosm" of Epiphanies inside it, with all infinite potential existences existing within it and her being infinitely above the Angels."

I thought this is why god's high 1-C?

"From the Void itself, which is stated to equal God's infinite "

...What? Not all voids erase you. They can just, you know, not exist.

"Actually, it's very different, for One: God resists Prob hax on a massive level and The Transcendance has no resistance to Fate hax."

Type 5 acausality says no u. And how good is gods resistance?

"I already brought up how the Demons resist Conceptual Manipulation as they predate all Concepts and God concept erased them all."

Predating concepts doesen't give resistance

>I thought this is why god's high 1-C?

No, it's why the VERSE is High 1-C, not God.

>...What? Not all voids erase you. They can just, you know, not exist.

>Type 5 acausality says no u. And how good is gods resistance?

Are you blind? All the Demons and Angels have Type 5, I've already gone over that above, my god.

>Predating concepts doesen't give resistance

Oh, does it not ?

"Not an absolute negation of existence, but a mere lack of substance"

Oh got it so the void doesen't erase you

"Are you blind? All the Demons and Angels have Type 5, I've already gone over that above, my god."

No they don't. Evidence?

"Oh, does it not ?"

Touhou has a reason for that though.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
"Not an absolute negation of existence, but a mere lack of substance"
Oh got it so the void doesen't erase you
Existence WoD
I'd like to see the full page instead of a minor snippet, though...

>Oh got it so the void doesen't erase you

OH MY ABSOLUTE GOD, ZACH, YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT!

"The Artificers ventured again into the void and surrounded part of it with their own spirits, and made it from a total absence into a simple nothingness -- not an absolute negation of existence, but a mere lack of substance"

Do you not know what a transition is? You're fully inept at downplaying.

"Against the utter negation of the void was balanced the infinite power and potential of God,"

Actually blind, literally blind.

>No they don't. Evidence?

They literally predate Causality as a system, my god, I've already gone over this with you when you had your siezure in the Zeed thread.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2327845

Here I literally went over with Sera, and she agreed with me, and thus so did Ant, who told me to ask Sera.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
"They literally predate causality as a system"
Predating something =/= transcending it
I've already got Staff to agree on it for Months, literally, I get the statement where the Vulgate is every concept, and the Epiphanies transcends that, and the Angels made the infinite number of those, and the Tellurian, which is all that is and could be.

So, shall we continue.

You've given no answers to passive Power Null and Fate Hax, and the one for Fate hax has already been debunked.

So, Zach being the only vote for Transcendence can be removed as it's a non-argument.

>Power Null

Taking away magic against a non magic being? Sure...

Also what is it with you and fate manipulation? God gets mindhaxed by the transcendence just existing.

God seems to have tons of resistances which I presume includes mindhax.

God being infinitely above lets her scream NLF and Transcendence dies.

Transcendence is also infinitely above baseline

Basically

Xeelee can reshape an infinite amount of 11-Dimensional universes

And Transcendence is infinitely above Xeelee

1. Taking away magic? Who said taking away magic?

Don't strawman me, Zach, Nedge has warned you about making Fallacies like this.

Power Null in WoD removes aspects from their literal being, it can even power null things innate to one's being, like the Non-Corporeality of Ghosts, that's not magic.

2. Ad nauseum, I've already addressed that Mind Hax from Beings 2 infinities above Baseline High 1-C doesn't work on God, Mind hax from a being who's 1 infinity above baseline High 1-C isn't going to work.

3. All of your additional points have nothing to do with the discussion.

"Power Null in WoD removes aspects from their literal being, it can even power null things innate to one's being, like the Non-Corporeality of Ghosts, that's not magic."

I meaaan, The Transcendence is literally the concept of humanity. So power nulling it might be hard.

"Ad nauseum, I've already addressed that Mind Hax from Beings 2 infinities above Baseline High 1-C doesn't work on God, Mind hax from a being who's 1 infinity above baseline High 1-C isn't going to work."

Not only is TRanscendence 2 infinities above, since when are angels infinitely above?

1. That point literally means nothing. The Supernal is a realm of Nigh-Infinite Platonic truths, The Epiphanies is a realm of Platonic concepts of literally everything.

The Angels made this and they are nothing more than fragments of God' power.

2. Still doesn't matter, he's still infinitely above.

Ad nausuem, I've already explained this to you, when you asked the exact same question above.

I'm asking Nedge to come into this thread now.

"Not only is TRanscendence 2 infinities above--"

You said they were only "infinitely" above a while ago. Make up your mind...

I was talking about before that, towards the beginning of the thread.

But, whatever. I'm only a spectator at this point.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
I was talking about before that, towards the beginning of the thread.
But, whatever. I'm only a spectator at this point.
No, no, I'm agreeing with you, not turning against you.

I can see how my comment might seem much more passive aggressive.

That was not my intention.

Udlmaster said:
>Oh got it so the void doesen't erase you
OH MY ABSOLUTE GOD, ZACH, YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT!

Do you not know what a transition is? You're fully inept at downplaying.

Actually blind, literally blind.
Udlmaster, I get people can make bad arguments sometimes but this response is close to being banned with the Ad Hominem and Appeal to motive. I don't mean to discredit your points as they seems correct, just the fallacies which are not arguments. Also, my point here is not a fallacy fallacy since the argument is toward the character battle, not Zach.

Udlmaster, If you keeping making these type of responses against Zach then regretfully you could end up being banned like Naruto-debater123 who have I tried to help and did not heed my warning from this thread.

Zach, you should argue with what on the profiles; if you disagree with something there, then you should make a CRT about it as told in the Discussion Rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back