• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ulquiorra fights a Succy Spider

Can Mio Misumi see him? Her profile says, "Can harm spirits and illusions", but unless those spirits are actually shown to be invisible to other people, I don't think we assume as such by default. I might be wrong though, that's just what I've read in other threads.

I'm 100% certain she can see invisible things. Although I can't think of a feat on the fly.

Even discounting her sight of his body, she can see him as a big wad of maryoku. As she can see the Maryoku of others, which normally isn't visible.

What about his Spiritual Pressure? If I remember correctly, Ulquiorra's Reiatsu can destroy a city, create rain, damage souls, and kill the will to live of anyone who can sense his aura.

Mio resists.

This is a straight up battle. ulquiorra does have AP advantage and speed amp VS. Mio Regen, absorption, and Attack Reflection.

Actually, I'm just now noticing...This is probably a stomp. I don't think Ulquiorra can overcome that regen.

I should find another Bleach 6-B.

I don't think any Bleach characters are going to be dealing with that outside of the the very top of top tiers like Ichibe and Yama or low tier transcendents.

I forgot her Regen was that high tbh. She doesn't really get a chance to use it, she's been in like 3 fights in 300 chaptrers.

Back