• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ulquiorra Vs. Captain Falcon

Sheoth

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
Ulquiorra segunda etapa by treebornfrog
Captain Falcon by shanepeters

RULES:

-This is F-Zero Composite Falcon

-Ulquiorra starts in R1 and can go to R2

ROUND 1:

-Ulquiorra can't fly

ROUND 2:

-Ulquiorra can Fly

-Speed Equalized

Shadow-of-Mordor
Middle Earth

Round 1: Falcon. Ulquiorra is faster, but even one good hit from the Captain should do some massive damage.

Round 2: Since Ulquiorra can fly in this round, it's going to be waaay harder for Captain Falcon to hit him. However, since speed is equalized, he should have little trouble finishing him off if the pesky arrancar gets in close.

Verdict: Does Falcon win?

Well...

Definately Captain Falcon in both rounds. In fact, he could possibly beat everyone up to Yhwach (Though he'd be greatly ouclassed in speed), but even without that Ulquiorra should be no problem, and he can't even be blitzed thanks to his reaction speed.

Round 1: Let's see... Captain Falcon is, right off the bat, more durable and destructive than his opponent by quite a margin. Small City to... Mountain at least? Ulquiorra isn't really faster reflexes-wise, smarter, or stronger, and is outclassed greatly in durability and destructive capacity, so his only real advantages are his extreme stamina, movement speed advantage, and range. His best bet would be to keep out of Falcon's range and try to wear him down from a distance with blasts, though as you might imagine that'll be extremely difficult. Add in the possibility of him slipping up eventually and the fact that Falcon can attack from multiple directions with the Blue Falcon, I'm inclined to give this to the Captain.

Round 2: To be honest, little here has changed except now it's flight rather than movement speed Ulquiorra would utilize in conjunction with his admittedly impressive range advantage. All the same, still giving it to Captain Falcon again.

Sorry to bump this yet again, but are there any objections? Or have we reached a conclusion?

is this thread open still because i disagree on Captain Falcon winning round 1 id like any of you to prove otherwise

ROUND 1

Segunda Etapa is High Hypersonic while Captain Falcon is just supersonic with possible High hypersonic reflexes, Ulquiorra has speed advantage. Ulquiorra has high speed Regenerationn along with -Hierro (Steel Skin): A defensive Arrancar technique in which the user's reiryoku condenses, creating a steel-hard skin. tanking a Falcon punch and regenerating from it is not a problem and Captain Falcon regular melee moves wont hurt Ulquiorra (multi city block level+ durability in base, 1st Resurreciton Large town level+ even higher in Segunda Etapa) can even counter or evade him with high hypersonic combat speed against Captain Falcon who is supersonic speed. Ulquiorra can rapid fire Lanza Del Relampago

Naaah, his reflexes/combat speed is Mach 23 at bare minimum, and Ulquiorra's regen is listed at low-level. Not to mention, his striking strength as listed is a waaaay low-end, and is probably even the still a bit lower than what it should be, not to mention he's got a bunch of other moves that hit with nearly as much power.

But if you never give an explanation, how can we trust your input?

Valar Melkor has given explanations and reasoning in the past threads. Why don't you as well?

Well okay then, I'm just saying I went over what they brought to the table and explained why I believed why what Falcon's got going for him gives him a win here. As far as we know, without any reasoning of yours explained, you could full well just be saying "Because I like him better." Not saying that is your logic, just explaining why we explain our thought process.

R1: Ulquiorra uses Sonido. But Cap F. can withstand it probably due to his Durablity and AP. So I'm guessing it's a tie or Cap F wins.

R2: Now Ulquiorra can fly Cap F. will have a hard time but they have the same speed however Ulquiorra uses his Sonido and he uses his Cero and Lanza. Cap F. can survive it but he's incapacitated.

I still give it to Ulquiorra though.

His durability's Mountain Level at least, it's not inflicting very heavy damage any time soon given Ulquiorra's current standing.

Falcon would definitely win. His falcon punch is so powerful that he punches a hole in a galaxy. Before he does this he even smiles and makes a kid the new Captain Falcon. This shows he is a compassionate powerhouse. In Smash Bros he even salutes the player as his taunt, this also shows that he cares about his opponents even after defeating them. He is both Powerful and Wise. Ulquiorra stands not a single chance against this majestic monster of a man.

F-Zero Falcon Densetsu Falcon Punch!
F-Zero Falcon Densetsu Falcon Punch!

Meleemaster428 said:
@Kyaputen

I've seen the anime, didn't Falcon actually punch Black Shadow into the doomsday machine which caused the explosion?
Yeah, it was really the machine. I like to pretend it was actually Captain Falcons punch that did it though.

joke-battles.wikia.com/wiki/Captain_Falcon

Back