• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ulquiorra vs Carnage: Battle of Regenerationn!

You're using Dark Carnage's pic, so I'll go with him.

Dude scales to Hulk in durability, speed and strenght, putting him far above Ulquiorra in those departments.

Supposedly Ulquiorra can only regenerate from eyeloss and the likes, while Carnage can from a drop of itself, so it wins that too.

Hax, I don't know.

In an actual fight, Carnage can probably manhandle the dude before anything could be done by him.

I used 'Dark Carnage' because it was the best pic I could find.

Could Carnage see Ulq?

Could Carnage survive a Lanza del Relempago to the face?

Could Carnage take on a Gran Rey Cero to the face?

Is Carnage faster than Ulq, who can fly and teleport?

Dark Cranage scales to Hulk. He is millions of times stronger, and hundreds of times faster then Ulqiorra.

Not sure if he could see him, but Spider Sense predicted wilder stuff so that could let him get his position.

Base Carnage is really weak compared to Ulq, and he could probably oblitarate the symbiote beyond its Regenerationn.

Weather it could possess Ulq, I don't know, but it would never get the chance since Ulq is also much faster than Carnage is normally.

This is a TERRIBLE spite. Even assuming that Carnage can't see him. Ulquiorra could spent month trying to harm him to no avail

I liked Carnage vs Lucy and I like both characters here. My idea was literally 'Battle of regen'. Also, Gren Rey Cero during Segunda Etapa has something to say about that. Also also Carnage has the superior regen.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Carnage itself? IDK, probably does though.
If he does (as i dont see any form of resistance to soul hax) then ulquiora stomps him by just being near him becasue of his passive reiatsu crush.

His latter two keys are millions of times faster, and he could rip the ddde tho shreds before it could even begin taking effect.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
His latter two keys are millions of times faster, and he could rip the ddde tho shreds before it could even begin taking effect.
Only way to not be affected by a passive (if we go by speed alone) is by being immesurable and i dont see that speed on his profile so he would be crushed.

No, that is really not how it works.

Passiv means that its just turned on without active thought, that does not make its effects instantaneous.

The aura still has to spread and all that.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
No, that is really not how it works.
Passiv means that its just turned on without active thought, that does not make its effects instantaneous.

The aura still has to spread and all that.
by being passive the aura is there already activated and its effect are instant unless you have some form of ressistance to soulhax that is very high up

fellas, you do know you're talking to a new user right? Get him acquainted with site rules before jumping at him and screaming.

Also yeah Reikatsu Crush or whatever takes effect, stomp. It's a passive aura.

Zark2099 said:
fellas, you do know you're talking to a new user right? Get him acquainted with site rules before jumping at him and screaming.
Also yeah Reikatsu Crush or whatever takes effect, stomp. It's a passive aura.
Who is a new member?

This isn't against the rules, it just won't be added to the profiles. Their stats are stated on their profiles however.

And no, passive does not mean instant at all. Passive means that it is nalways activated, not that it's effect will work faster than someone potentially billions of times faster can cross a few meters of distance.

It is against the rules since it's a spite match, Ricsi.

And a passive aura does imply instant under the effects of the aura

Either way inform the OP and close this.

Zark2099 said:
It is against the rules since it's a spite match, Ricsi.

And a passive aura does imply instant under the effects of the aura

Either way inform the OP and close this.
Do you not know what a spite is? A spite match is made with the intention of making a character loose. This one isn't even a plain fight, and more a comparison of which is better in which categories.

And no, that is not how it works, especially for bleahc. Passive just means that its always active, not that it has infinite speed and will instantly reach an enemy and apply its effects.

jeez dude, chill.

It's a poor match regardless and should be closed. I don't know why you're getting so hyper over a nonsensical stomp matchup that should've been closed ages ago.

Anyways in order to flex my discussion moderator power on y'all nerds ima move this to F&G

Huh? I thought RC was agreed to not be a thing... Goodness gracious, there really needs to be a conclusion to that discussion.

Zark2099 said:
jeez dude, chill.

It's a poor match regardless and should be closed. I don't know why you're getting so hyper over a nonsensical stomp matchup that should've been closed ages ago.
What..? I'm sorry I guess?

I didn't think any of my comments came off as at all gitated.

And its not like miscalleneous discussions can't be had. There is one dude that makes his own compote what-if profiles and makes the fight and we let those be. The fact that it won't be added to the profiles doesn't really matter much.

I mean, "This board is for discussing character fights" sounds more apt than "a place to hang out with vs battle friends" but it doesn't really matter.

But c'mon dudes, I had three posts on why this should not be closed. Was the "arguing for 50 minutes" needed?

I mean you're still being weirdly against it and yes, it has been more than 50 minutes.

Technicalities are kind of besides the point. If my words are misleadingly aggressive, then that sure makes this sound like a 300 post debate when I just don't have the time to constantly refresh every five minutes most of the day.

But again, doesn't really matter.

I'm the new user and I like both characters. This was the battle of regen and I'm not using Dark Carnage because I'm not familar with him.

Back