• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faisal_Shourov

VS Battles
Retired
I have been itching to create this

Two women with time and ice abilities. Deja vu anyone?

Ultear render by altair ezio-d7zmk5j
Esdeath
Distance: 100m

Win via death, KO or incapacitation

Hmmm....

Esdeath wins due to her swordmanship.

Good match by the way. It's very hard to determine an actual winner here

But only one of them can stop time. The other can only reverse it for 1 minute, which doesn't help her at all.

Hmm...

I'd say it's...fairly close. When Esdeath brings in the Mahapadama, it's a chance of whether she straight up kills Ultear, or only wounds her to keep the fight going. Unfortunately, Esdeath should edge out and take it in the end.

Esdeath. She wouldn't be able to kill Ultear with just the time stop because of Ultear's durability, but her speed gives her the win here.

It's actually a big stomp in Esdeath's favor. Ultear's Multi City Block level and Supersonic+ to Esdeath's Mountain level and Massively Hypersonic.

you need to use them on the same tier to have an actual battle for reason said by burning full fingers.

When it comes to time control i doubt it would work with ultear she is a wizard of time after all still i would say win goes for esdeath cause she is more of an expert in battle.

speed is important but doesn't mean you will win after all even against a much faster opponents you can adapt and it happened in different anime already and it's kinda obvious that you will try to find a strategy to defend against a faster opponent.

In this case ultear does have the abilty to open a third origin that even made someone like sherria fight toe to toe with a spriggan thou she did also have the slaying much as advantage, and when it comes to go back in time that one minute means nothing after that ultear can't even move.

Well, that's anime. I don't think that logic works here. Also, the character in question might still be on the same tier with the other one faster than him. After all, characters in the same speed tier can still blitz each other.

In this match, Ultear wouldn't even have time to think properly before she gets stomped.

i am not talking about anime only it's pure logic that you can come up with a strategy but leaving that aside this match up is unfair Esdeath is way to strong for ultear

Isn't that like saying you can come up with a strategy for dodging bullets without aim dodging?

Actually, the match is old. It must have been made when they were around the same tier.

no bro what i am refering mostly is the battle length if the battle doesn't over fast beacuse the rest of the stats are somewhere equal or maybe in advantage to slower one it's possible to figure out something to have at least a suprise attack that can give you a victory (example figuring out attack pattern of the enemy or simple distraction cause they belive in win cause of superior speed, i take in consideration every possibilty in a battle or else what's the point of all of this you just say this has better stats his win without even for a second considering it's a battle not a simple stat confrontation) and i don't wanna go in details cause it takes time with a long post plus it's un unnecessary discussion at this point.

Oh, I understand. That's only really feasible if they're in the same speed tier. If they're on entirety different tiers, they would be getting blitzed before they can think properly. And it would be worse if the character has hax. But I guess it depends on the characters' level of speed and AP.

Pretty sure Esdeath wins handily here. Ultear's time manipulation will not work on living things (other than plants) and the worst she could do to Esdeath is reduce her rapier to a hunk of useless rust. The orb things are useless since a character with 8-A durability could withstand them and Esdeath has at least 7-B durability. And speed is not equalized so Esdeath blitzes.

This is old theread and ultier blizk not only that she has mind control(i saw somewhere mind control is ignored durability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back