• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate battle: wiki vs wiki

Vs battles wiki vs fc/oc vs battles wiki

How it works:

All the characters for each tier (except high 1-A and 0) must fight to the death with no equalisations. Both bloodlusted, no prep time. For example: all of vs battles tier 5-B will go against all fcocs 5-B (or strongest characters from both tiers) and see who wins.

If there is some kind of rock paper scissors scenario like character 1 (strongest on vs battles for his tier) beating character 2 (strongest on fcoc for their tier) but character 3 (fcoc character) beating character 2 yet losing to others in their own tier along with character 1 then it would be inconclusive

In other words, if there is not one character from each side in that tier that can completely solo the other tier then it is inconclusive

Also inconclusive if there is no way of figuring out who wins.

Tier 1-A:

Tier High 1-B:

Tier 1-B:

Tier Low 1-B:

Tier High 1-C:

Tier 1-C:

Tier Low 1-C:

Tier High 2-A:

Tier 2-A:

Tier 2-B:

Tier 2-C:

Tier Low 2-C:

Tier High 3-A:

Tier 3-A:

Tier 3-B:

Tier 3-C:

Tier 4-A:

Tier 4-B:

Tier High 4-C:

Tier 4-C:

Tier Low 4-C:

Tier High 5-A:

Tier 5-A:

Tier 5-B:

Tier Low 5-B:

Tier 5-C:

Tier High 6-A:

Tier 6-A:

Tier High 6-B:

Tier 6-B:

Tier Low 6-B:

Tier High 6-C:

Tier 6-C:

Tier High 7-A:

Tier 7-A:

Tier 7-B:

Tier Low 7-B:

Tier High 7-C:

Tier 7-C:

Tier Low 7-C:

Tier 8-A:

Tier 8-B: Vs Battles (heaven ascension dio is the reason)

Tier High 8-C:

Tier 8-C:

Tier 9-A:

Tier 9-B:

Tier 9-C:

Tier 10-A:

Tier 10-B:

Tier 10-C:

Tier 11-A: Vs Battles (white face probably beats data ghost)

Tier 11-B: Vs Battles

Tier 11-C: FCOC Battles (unbeings and other overpowered point level beings)

Tier Unknown:

Be sure to give good reasoning mostly by using the strongest characters for each tier and comparing them

VS Battles: 3

FCOC Battles: 1

Inconclusive: 0

oh boi...I haven't been on the fc oc Wiki for a while.

IDK who is at High 5-A on FC/OC right now, but Louie Mao is probably stronger (Since I created him specifically to be OP AF) Taking Cthulu's profile at face value....He would lose too (Unless he has passive tier 1 hax or something)...IDK about anyone else tho...

...I'll just leave with that.

YungManzi said:
oh boi...I haven't been on the fc oc Wiki for a while.
IDK who is at High 5-A on FC/OC right now, but Louie Mao is probably stronger (Since I created him specifically to be OP AF) Taking Cthulu's profile at face value....He would lose too (Unless he has passive tier 1 hax or something)...IDK about anyone else tho...

...I'll just leave with that.
Note that they have to be in the same category as well, not just tier

By that i mean 8-B vs 8-B

8-C vs 8-C etc

Is seemed like you were using both large star and a lower tier. I didnt realise you meant cthulu saves the world lol.

@Read

Looking over the FC/OC wiki again, I think DIO actually keeps his 8-B spot, especially with speed unequal....

@ALRF

I don't think either of those are fair comparisons. A lot of Characters on the FC/OC wiki were made to be OP, were written by people who know how use the VSBW system to make OP charcaters, and don't even have written stories aside from what's on their profiles, while most VSBW characters are the exact opposite.

There's also the fact that the VSBW has many more characters than the FCOC wiki in general.

@YungManzi Making a character deliberately centered around abusing certain combinations of powers to make it strong under the parameters of x tiering system while disregarding story, plot and such other more important conundrums of storytelling is the epitome of bad characterization.

Your point doesn't disprove one thing ALRF said.

Granted there are exceptions but a vast sum of the population of FC/OC characters at large suffers from that exact problem.

@Fate

I wasn't trying to disprove his point. I never said I didn't agree.

I said I don't think it's a fair comparison.

They were made for entirely different reasons.

@Yung No biggie, it's all 'k. o/ I was just explaining what his general opinion is likely founded upon as this matter has been discussed a lot in FC/OC as well.

ALRF said:
I saw this thread and i had the urge to post this:
FC/OC beats VSBW badly when it comes to power...

But it loses to VSBW when it comes to the quality of characters (very few FC/OC profiles are really good)

• leaves
And who? tell me (eyes)

FateAlbane said:
Tell me...how does it feel? Knowing your own creations exists amongst others whom very existence violates your own~?
Suffer...Faate~

I actively nerfed my characters to better fit the plot. One character went from a powerful magical esper to someone who's terrible at physical prowess and is only good for support/healing.

>And who? tell me (eyes)

So you want me to throw myself in a polluted ocean, and find in its depths the untainted gems within it?

I'd rather jump off a cliff

I'd rather throw myself in a vol-"remembers SOLSTICE existence and smiles in peace"

Smiile

Oof.

Hunter Freemont vs the Emprah would be a sight to see.

Back