• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate Iron Man

There is no page for Ultimate Iron Man on the wiki, which is odd because Thor and Captain America both have an Ultimate profile. Do you know if anyone is currently making a profile for Ultimate Iron Man, and if not how would I get one approved to be posted?

I'm basically the only person who still works on Ultimate Marvel, and no, I am not working on an Iron Man page.

You can post a draft here for approval ig

Needs scans for all P&A, needs references sourcing every scan to its respective issues. File in general is also just.. missing P&A and keys.

The intelligence doesn’t have a good justification. He should just have super genius for hacking a supergenius.
Except not really. Iron Man Outsmarted Reed around 2010's Avengers run, but Reed's intelligence upgrade comes from post secret wars - Ie Ultimates by Ewing.

Needs scans for all P&A, needs references sourcing every scan to its respective issues. File in general is also just.. missing P&A and keys.
Yeah this is just a draft. I don't think keys are needed though, at least for the tiering, because all of them would just be 7-A.

Doesn't matter tho, P&A changes, and there ARE slight amps that should be listed nonetheless :v

Ok. How many different keys do you think it should have?
See like, for perspective we have nearly ever armor we're able to list for 616 Iron Man (ignoring mainline comics key standards)

Ideally we need to do that, but in actuality, ignore all armors with trivial differences (one different abilitu-type) and focus on getting all major ones listed

Can't put a number because I don't like Ultimates past first few issues, so it's up to what you see fit.

See like, for perspective we have nearly ever armor we're able to list for 616 Iron Man (ignoring mainline comics key standards)

Ideally we need to do that, but in actuality, ignore all armors with trivial differences (one different abilitu-type) and focus on getting all major ones listed

Can't put a number because I don't like Ultimates past first few issues, so it's up to what you see fit.
Ok, I'll pick a few major ones. I would like to keep it in a single profile like MCU Iron Man though.

Back