• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultra Instinct Sign Goku vs Anilaza.

Welp, since Anilaza got upgraded I guess this could be fair.

Second UI Sign Goku vs Transformed Anilaza so both are Low 2-C.
Son Goku
Anilaza

4cfb7af9324003e348e9c06009b0c6e5.png

anilaza_by_naironkr_dbyxjsa-fullview.png

Nah, UIS2 is:

UIS2 (fp/end of Ep 116) > UIS2 (getting the hang of UI/mid Ep 116) > UIS2 (initial/Early Ep 116) > UIS1.

Anilaza is:

Transformed Anilaza >>> Post UIS2 SSB > UIS1

Well, Anilaza was overpowering post UIO2 SSB Goku plus other 4 weaker ~SSB tier fighters. I'll say he could very well be up to 5x Low 2-C Blueku.

Well, Anilaza was overpowering post UIO2 SSB Goku plus other 4 weaker ~SSB tier fighters. I'll say he could very well be up to 5x Low 2-C Blueku.
I'm pretty sure you can overpower many warriors with even only a 3 times gap (such as Nappa, who has a power level of 4000, taking on all the Z fighters at once despite all of them being stronger than Raditz, who has a power level of 1200-1500. Even Yamcha, who died beforehand was stronger than Raditz

We got to speculate on that one.

>We know that both Initial UIO2 Goku and SSJ2 Kefla surpassed UIO1 levels.
>We also know that Kefla was growing in that fight and Goku attacks didn't affect her that much at all.
>Then Goku also grows in that fight and his attacks do more effect to Kefla.
>and Goku powers up to FP in his Kamehameha to eliminate Kefla.

FP Kefla > FP UIO2 > mid Ep 116 UIO2 > Initial Kefla > Initial UIO2 > UIO1

It's up to you if that's better than Anilaza's huge gap on post UIO2 SSB who is also > UIO1.

Aside from SSJB Goku and Vegeta who were Low 2-C in this fight, the rest who fought him were still 3-A and contributed much less than the SSJB saiyans. So I would say he might be 3 times Low 2-C SSJB Goku

As for UIO2 Goku, he also adapts as he fights (though not to the insane degrees of Goku Black and Broly), and has instictive reaction to dodge attacks. As for his AP, Initial SSJ2 Kefla was already stated to far surpass UIO1 Goku and UIO2 Goku scales to around that level, then they both power up in the fight and in her full power, Kefla could kill Goku with one attack had it landed. However, Goku used a FP kamehameha on her and eliminated her despite the AP gap and she was clearly affected by the blast, so Goku could do this to to Anilaza in case nothing else works.

I would say the match can go both ways. I feel Goku has the AP advantage, but he has a severe time limit of few minutes at most in UIO2 and Anilaza might be able to outlast him.

Currently voting Goku but it might change since it is pretty close

I think Anilaza has an advantage actually. Since they are both likely close in power, it could come down to endurance and UIO Goku has pretty terrible endurance. I'm gonna say that Anilaza outlasting him has a higher possibility

Back