• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MYHERO said:
I would assume that Cal hates Digimon since there seems to be a competition between Pokemon and Digimon lingering in the internet.
I remember Cal told me he used to complain about Digimon and fought against their upgrades.

Okay the way I said that might not seem to make sense to you so let me explain it more clearly.

We only count votes here when both sides have fair winning conditions, if either of them don't have it then we don't vote and say someone stomps.

If it is an energy blast, he will have an issue a all Zeed needs is one hit in.

Zeed will likely start with either one of his sig. Moves or one of his pre-evos.

If Zeed doesn't resist conceptual manipulation as you said then all Sonic will need is one hit as well.

But since it's bloodlusted it's more inclined that Sonic will use it right at the beginning. So it's more of who would shoot first instead.

Well he is infinitely above baseline so he can touch him once but type 8 renders that mute. He's going to need to use his hax in order to get rid of Sonic which he will do since he is bloodlusted.

Zeed speaks, the opponent dies and he can proceed to absorb them the normal Digimon way. Or he uses Apocalymon's Darkness Zone, or Chrono Breaker or just seals Sonic away., there are more I can list.

It doesn't matter of the numerous ways Zeed can kill Sonic since Sonic isn't playing around and will start with something that will kill Zeed right at the beginning because at that point Zeed is not going to even be able to show it off.

If Zeed kills and absorbs, Type 8 is kinda irrelevant as Sonic's not dead, but just part of Zeed. But I would say so seeing Zeed in nature can destroy concepts.

Xerkser500 said:
What is the range of Zeeds speaking? And how does it kill an opponent?

Like via a sound, death wave or something?
His range is multiversal+

I think he is either going to use his time destroyer or chrono paradox attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back