• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Umineko Characters should be Outerversal via this feat

24c Confession 3 15 zps04036cf6
Fragment contains Multiverse knowing that Beatrice created a gameboard that contains infinite fragments, so there is infinite multiverses/Higher-Dimensions

Because i see Hyperversal on the prifiles then that tgey can dwarf the gameboard that contains infinite multiverses/infinite dimensions

Even Theory Goats profile must be edit because they eating Battler gameboard

So if I am to understand

1 Fragment = infinite multiverse

Beatrice has gameboard with infinite fragments

Infinity x infinity = outerversal?

Where are you getting the infinite dimensions part from?

@Faust, Using what you've told me about the multiverse - basically, if there are an infinite amount of multiverses with 10-11 dimensions, that is all. The dimensions don't stack to make the whole gameboard become infinitely dimensioned. It's just an infinite amount of universes with 10-11 dimensions in each.

In fact, yes.

But this explanation is not enough at all.

Yes, I know. I'd rather we plan an upgrade with a better explanation. I agree this isn't enough.

In truth any creature from the Sea of Kakera is fundamentally 1-A. But kakeras being multiverses alone isn't the best explanation.

VenomElite said:
And considering that we don't rank other characters based on the power of their avatars, they should indeed be outright 1-A.

What do you mean? How does avatars relate to this issue?

I see constant arguments that "Bernkastel can't be 1-A because she was defeated by Ange" despite all the evidence I gave regarding the issue.

That is, you still do not understand anything.

Now it does not matter.

Ange that beat Bern's avatar is also 1-A. And Beatrice is 1-A. And even Rika is 1-A.

That's what I said, any creature of the sea is 1-A. But the fellows around the wiki aren't accustomed to that idea yet, and still are shaky about simple 1-A hax, though that was incorrect in the first place.

Well, if you wish to update most of the Umineko characters to 1-A, you will need to update the explanation blog to justify it.

is this picture fake? 'cause if it shows the truth, if a layer contains a multiverse, infinite possibilities, higher dimensions and a place beyond dimensions, there would be an infinite amount of layers/outerverses

Umineko cosmology

I think that it seems correct based on what DarkLK has explained to us.

I'm not sure that there is evidence that there are an infinite number of dimensions.

In short, the structure of the fragment can be divided into three parts.

1) Real world (white cells on the board): 3-D and space and linear time. The materialistic world of people.

2) Other world (black cells on the board): The Darkness of uncertainty, undefined wave function, multidimensional, non-euclidean space and imaginary space, imaginary time (such as 66 June and 24:00 which is not 00:00), imaginary possibilities. ðíommon sense and binary logic do not work.

3) Warp (back side of the board): Between the real and the other world. Includes all the times and places, but goes beyond that. Basically it's everywhere, always, nowhere and never.

Azathoth has begun to discuss the Umineko rankings with DarkLK. He plans to revise them eventually.

Yes, I am hoping that Azathoth will be able to do so by following instructions from you.

What chapter and episode is that Scan from?

and Btw can anyone tell me where it was mentioned in umineko that world = Multiverse?

Back