• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uncle Grandpa Speed Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a perfect day to do this.

Anyway, I noticed that good ol' Uncle Grandpa was placed as only FTL, even tho he shaved the universe in a short time period, and you can see him flying from Saturn to immediately outside of the galaxy: https://youtu.be/hIMNz50wCOg?t=1m16s (Sorry, this was the only footage I could find of it XD)

For this, his speed should be upgraded to MFTL+

Yeah I agree with this upgrade

Fun fact before i go serious: Along with Steven Universe, Uncle Grandpa got renewed by CN for two more seasons. Just putting this out here.

Onto the seriousness. I don't mind him being MFTL+. Definitely remembered what he did after shaving the whole universe.

Speaking of that feat, would anyone kindly tell me if him shaving the universe is a 3-A or Low 2-C feat? To me, the description didn't strike me as a Low 2-C feat, which is why i downgraded him to him 3-A. Since this an UG thread, i'd figured i'd try to bring this up here....

I'm probably not the best person to judge but that definitely seemed like a 3-A feat @Cross. Time did not seem to get effected at all. Well I mean since there was still a universe intact (in the form of that face) couldn't it even be possibly 3-B?

Ryukama said:
I'm probably not the best person to judge but that definitely seemed like a 3-A feat @Cross. Time did not seem to get effected at all. Well I mean since there was still a universe intact (in the form of that face) couldn't it even be possibly 3-B?
  • Shrugs* No clue. I suppose that could be?

Lol I see. I personally think Uncle Grandpa should be MFTL+ and 3-B. But let's see what some other people have to say @Cross

Yeah he could very well be just 3-B (very high end i suppose). Cause to be even 3-A, you pretty much have to physically destroy like everything in sight of the whole universe, yeah?

He didn't even go through the whole universe, just his facial area. I do think that could make him multi galaxy by a very high amount at least.

Btw given that UG isn't a tier 2 anymore, i took out the admin lock to just normal protection level so any of y'all can edit him accordingly...

Alright I adjusted the ratings and fixed the profile's formatting. I believe there is no need to continue this thread any longer.

From the looks of that plus we've taken care of the whole "shaving the universe" thing, i believe we can close this. Just need the OP's word to be sure though...

Meh, i'll just close this. Pretty much everyone has agreed on UG getting a speed upgrade and solifying where one of his greatest feats scales to at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back