• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unconventional Existance Classification

The Topic to be Discussed​

This thread started from my confusion regarding the lack of explanation about Unconventional Existence. Even though I have looked for several references, unfortunately there are still no results. The reason I opened this discussion is so that we can categorize what abilities constitute Unconventional Existance.

Definition of Unconventional Existence​

Unconventional : not following what is done or considered normal or acceptable by most people; different and interesting. Not conventional; not bound by or conforming to convention, rule, or precedent; free from conventionality.

a definition that states that an existence is contrary to what is considered common/normal by most people. Here and Here for Reference.

What People Think About Unconventional Existance​

Not much, I find there is some kind of difference of opinion on this. I used several people's opinions so I could select them into several categories.

1. The opinion that Unconventional Existance are only categorized as Existance that cannot be touched physically, such as: Abstract Existance, Incorporeal, High Dimensional Existance, Non Existance Physical, Acausality Type 5, etc.
  2. The opinion that Unconventional Existance are categorized as Existance which are considered to no longer fall within what is considered to be "normal rules", in this case these Existance include: All types of existence which cannot be physically touched in the previous explanation and also : Acausality All Type, BDE, Nonduality, etc
  3. The opinion that only Unconventional Existance can only be obtained by existences that cannot be interacted with completely due to complete independence of reality. In this case, this means creatures such as: Acausality Type 5
or if they conclude they divide it into 3 things, UE is just an existence that cannot be touched physically, UE is an existence that cannot be touched physically and is outside normal rules,or UE is an existence that has gone beyond the concept of reality so it cannot be interacted with.

Unconventional Existance Classification​

In my opinion, Superhuman Characteristics do not fall under Unconventional Existence even though they are not literally things that are considered normal. These are some suggestions that I gave from seeing many other people's opinions :
  • Superhuman Characteristics are not included in Unconventional Existence.
  • An existence that has abilities does not mean it is an Unconventional Existence.
  • An existence that cannot be interacted with because it does not have a physical body is an Unconventional Existence.
  • Existence that operates outside the normal system and rules is Unconventional Existence.
  • Existence that is completely independent of reality is Unconventional Existence.
but what do you think about this? I want to discuss with all of you, do you agree with all of that or do you only agree that Unconventional Existence is only possessed by an existence that is outside/not dependent on Reality. Feel Free to discuss, because I also need your opinion to determine what constitutes Unconventional Existence.

Back