• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undead Lord vs Anikitos - FC/OC 8-B Tournament

Well, last round of round 2, im sorry for my laziness.

Anikitos vs Undead Lord

No idea about Undead's Supersonic + degree, so if its baseline (which i guess?) i guess speed is unequal. If not or really high end, then is = to make things more fair.

Undead is restricted from using portal to suck people in or just BFRing them to other place for obvious reasons, and i don't know Dark Magic but if its just too good in his favour then that too.

Anikitos is restricted from using soulless eyes (though Undead is supposed to be dead, so no soul... but just in case if he somehows has a soul still)

Anikitos is Pre-Rewind and Undead is not sufficiently fed. (meaning they both 8-B)

Anikitos has full arsenal

rest is SBA

Anikitos:

Undead Lord:

Inconclusive:

FIGHT

A recent calc of Anikitos said he had Multi-City Block durability due to a feat of him done in the main canon, but i will don't take that in account since i dont want makes things unfair in mid-tourney and prefer to do it after this one. Let's just assume he is baseline.

Anikitos wins via the sheer amount of hax he has, though I'm not sure how Undead Regen works yet tho. Does it stop when brain is destroyed?

Smashtwig said:
Anikitos wins via the sheer amount of hax he has, though I'm not sure how Undead Regen works yet tho. Does it stop when brain is destroyed?
Low Mid is only limb regen and organ damage as far as i can recall. Its the same degree as Anikitos.

My vote is on anikitos, cause they both claim to have immortality and Regenerationn, so really it all comes down to their powers and i feel like anikitos has a better assortment of things he is able to do.

Portal creation isn't instant bfr, it's more of a whirlpool that sucks you down but takes a little while to get going. Dark magic is just firing bolts of dark energy. Supersonic+ comes from being easily able to dodge ballastic projectiles.

Is the Undead Lord allowed to use summons? Other than that, infecting and the decay arua are the best possible options.

Colonel Krukov said:
Portal creation isn't instant bfr, it's more of a whirlpool that sucks you down but takes a little while to get going. Dark magic is just firing bolts of dark energy. Supersonic+ comes from being easily able to dodge ballastic projectiles.
Is the Undead Lord allowed to use summons? Other than that, infecting and the decay arua are the best possible options.
So energy projection. And yes, he is allowed to summon, i've noticed they are only 8-C so yes, they may help. I think Anikitos may care of this due to the sheer explosion of the grenades, but if they can help then great.

Anikitos: 2 (Smashtwig, 66Gaming)

Undead Lord: 0

I've noticed that Aniktos doesn't have anything to kill the undead lord well; The only thing going for him is invisibility and his grenades and that's countered by regen. He doesn't have any abilities to actually kill it effectively and handle UL's powers.

He does have his insta kill laser that he could blast through the Lord's head, considering he isn't exactly fully fed for this fight.

Also, since it's not a tier change, I don't see the problem of letting him have his 8-A Dura now.

DMUA said:
He does have his insta kill laser that he could blast through the Lord's head, considering he isn't exactly fully fed for this fight.
Also, since it's not a tier change, I don't see the problem of letting him have his 8-A Dura now.
The problem is it would mean the fight more tougher for Undead Lord and i don't like the fact it makes more things in favour for him. Also the fact if he passes this other dudes are going to fight him and since they don't have real things that duranegate, then they are at disadvantage.

Either way you should at least make the blog about the Explosion calc.

Also side note: it's more mobile friendly if you put the Powers and Abilities header over your Tabbers instead of in your Tabbers.

DMUA said:

But his durability is clearly listed at city block level, where are you getting MCB from?

DMUA said:
Either way you should at least make the blog about the Explosion calc.
Also side note: it's more mobile friendly if you put the Powers and Abilities header over your Tabbers instead of in your Tabbers.
I will do it as a general calculation blog when Edward is done with the other calcs i've requested to him. Also do you mean put the Powers and Abilities thing just once on the top of those powers stats tabbers? I'll do it

Anikitos: 3 (ExerciseDancefloors, Smashtwig, 66Gaming)

Undead Lord: 0

So... anyone else gives his opinion? to conclude this or to put in favour someone to not let grace period be in vane and just makes thing too slower

Anikitos: 4 (Dmua, ExerciseDancefloors, Smashtwig, 66Gaming)

Undead lord: 0

I guess we can conclude this and get to the semifinals.

Overview time:

This one was quite simple. Anikitos had more hax and had a insta-killa laser while Undead Lord... had summons, which could all be defeated by any 15 of Anikitos's Explosive Grenades.

Back