• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undead vs The Black Swordsman

Equal Speed
SBA
Location - Times Square
Ap diff - 2.15x (Andy 256.1T, Guts >119.07T)
Guts in Berserk Armor

Undead -
Black Swordsman -

How would Andy's regen interact with the soul-slashing properties of Dragon Slayer?

How would Andy's regen interact with the soul-slashing properties of Dragon Slayer?
It wouldn't do much since in this key Andy's reliant on his brain and undead to regenerate. Basically attacking the soul isn't what will negate the regeneration.

If he isn't able to heal wounds to his Astral body I don't see how that would negate Dragon Slayer, unless Andy's regeneration is reliant on some kind of hax ability that goes beyond that.

If he isn't able to heal wounds to his Astral body I don't see how that would negate Dragon Slayer, unless Andy's regeneration is reliant on some kind of hax ability that goes beyond that.
Yeah his regen relies on Undead/his brain. His soul being damage doesn't really matter and at this point in the story he doesn't believe souls are what give one life, he believes that when the brain stops thats when someone is dead. So Guts would need to destroy his brain repeatedly and after that find some way to trap Andy.

Is Guts able to come out of the berserk armor on his own at this point or am I misremembering? If he can't then I may need to put this as Guts starts off regular and then can enter the armor so he has better control and intelligence.

He can't come out of the armor on his own without help, but it doesn't make him stupid. It makes him incredibly violent but he is still very intelligent, and retains his battle smarts to an extreme level. His intellect is simply tempered towards violence in this state. There's no need to start with him out of his state.

Back