• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

underground vs the sith empire

Status
Not open for further replies.
This depends on whenever we count Asriel and/or Asgore absorbs the 6 human souls (I don't think Flowey would help the underground, but perhaps Post-Pacifist would)

If they do, they one-shot

If not, they get one-shoted

No, in Genocide he didn't even knew who you were, it's pretty obvious he didn't knew nor was expecting you

Heck, he says that Chara must be the one who Flowey was warning him about, he doesn't even mention Alphys

Asgore didn't absorb the souls because he was hoping that no more humans would fall, leaving the monsters be without the need of war. He would have absorbed the seven souls if Frisk had lost, and he would almost certainly do so if war is already a problem that he can't evade.

Not sure what would happen then. Absorbing more souls as a monster six soul monster would be extremely easy early on, but I doubt he'd destroy the whole empire before they get the chance to mindhax.

In genocide he just kind of gives up, I'm guessing. Everyone already dies, so there's not much point for him to fight even if he knew. He personally doesn't care about winning back the surface, just the good of his people.

More realistically though, the Empire doesn't outright kill them but just threatens them into joining, which they would do. After that Palpi leaves them live because he can't know how strong they are with human souls, and because Alphys and Determination would both be extremely useful to him.

the true debate is. the force vs the 7 human souls.second most important is their main leaders asgore and undyne vs palpatine and darth vader

No it isn't. Vader is Planet Level while Palpatine is Solar System level. Asgore and Undyne are both 9-A. Even if Asgore goes 2-B, the Sith just mindhax.

It doesn't matter. Because mindhax. The souls give far more physical power, but mindhax literally ends the entire fight before it can begin if they ever resort to it.

Not seeing a way the Underground can win honestly.

Because it's an instant win. No one in UT has any resistance, so Vader or Palpatine can just think and the fight ends.

The only way the underground wins is if either Asgore or Flowey instantly nuke everything before they get mindhaxed, which is extremely OOC

123d5678 said:
is that your only argument
It's the only one I need.

Of course, there's also the fact that a mostly 9-A rural civilization is going up against a tier 7, tier 6, and even tier 4 and 5 Galactic civilization.

Theuser789 said:
The only way the underground wins is if either Asgore or Flowey instantly nuke everything before they get mindhaxed, which is extremely OOC
Wasn't that the First Thing Flowey did when he turned into Photoshop Flowey?

Wasn't that the First Thing Flowey did when he turned into Photoshop Flowey?

I mean... he'd still have to get to the souls before getting mindhaxed or before Asgore does. Also, he took his time gloating and tormenting Frisk with SAVEs and LOADs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back