• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale: Type 2 Immortality and the wording in the profiles

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Coming from this thread. Basically the wording in the Undertale profiles should improve.

Look at this profile, it has regen via Time Manipulation and it doesn't fail to inform that, leading to no misconceptions about it. So should all Undertale profiles with it, they don't even have their Notable Attacks/Techniques talking about it.

Also they should all have type 2 Immortality, even if limited, for being able to do that one thing while dead.

You can regenerate from Asriel slicing your SOUL in half though? I think that'd be enough for regen.

Well, who's to say just how much damage the physical body got from that? Also it could have been time manip done in a poetic way.

I have absolutely no clue why anyone decided to call rewinding time upon death "Regenerationn", it's simply not. Even that Geras profile seems like it is alluding to rewinding his own body, not time in general

Guess Type 2 should work

@Andy The regen page has types of it other pages like Healing, Resurrection and Body Contol don't have, making it the only one in which a user can elaborate the scale of a feat that recovers someone, even if not done by regen. This is why we have things like MCU Thanos with High-Low regen.

Would you support me if I make a thread proposing those other pages to have the same types the regen page has?

I mean

I find it doubting to be time rewind, as you can still refuse to die when Asriel has paralyzed you and negated your ability to reach your SAVE file and it's never alluded to be time manip and more "refusal to die". I think it'd be some soul regen or smth.

I thought that was done briefly and then overpowered. Frisk should have that in his second key.

Back