• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unemployed dude vs Lawyer dude

Phoenix should take this considering he has an actual gun and even if he's not good at it (weapon mastery why?) he should still be able to point and shoot quite a bit, which would injure Saitama to the point that Phoenix just kinda does his thing of punching him like a desk

He seems like the most barebones 9-B there is.

And i haven't found a single scenario being able to see if the opponent is holding a secret back would help him in any way.

He isnt even good with guns.

But hey, he has a gun (and Edgeworth's knife and other blunt objects) and saitama doesn't.

Pretty clear cut to me.

Lawyer shoots an unemployed guy.

2019: Lawyers from the future shoot unemployed men that have no combat training nor experience. Wow. What a world we live in.

Saitama tanked a 850349.28 joules attack as a kid, he's far superior as an adult. Plus he's more skilled of a fighter than Wright is.

I don't think Wright's feats come anywhere close to this, so this is likely a stomp.

Piercing damage is only so effective against someone that much stronger than Wright

Back