• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ungalo (Put Back) vs Reinhard Heydrich

Before someone stomps this, I just want to know if Put Back can defeat Reinhard. First round if Reinhard is created by Ungalo and the second round with the real Reinhard from Dies Irae (1-A form). I also have a question: what does "varies" mean? Does it mean it can range anywhere from tier 11 to tier 0?

It's a stomp, to the high heavens and beyond, but since you asked some things and Imma a little busy I hope someone can answer them before I do.

Nothing guarantees that Masadaverse and other fictional verses that Ungalo didn't summon characters from, exists within the Jojo universe as fiction. He doesn't have Breaking the Fourth Wall either and also can't even perceive 4D+ characters

neither Put Back nor Bohemian Rhapsody can defeat Reinhard

Back