• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unicron Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears so.

I would update the profiles but Warhammer has me bogged down immensely these days.

I'd be happy to update the profiles to save you the time, if you gave me something to work with.

1-C was brought up, but I have doubts about it, namely that the wider Transformers multiverse does not necessarily infinitely transcend one of the multiverses, I don't think. But I'm open to the prospect. That's why I mentioned "At least Low 1-C, likely 1-C" at some point

Well if I've got this right:

Universal stream: infinite amount of universes.

Multiverse: countless number of multiverses and potentially universal streams of varying sizes.

Void: beyond both of those.

The multiverse is the one that the uncountably infinite statement applies to, yes? Or does that apply to the entire Transformers setting, all universal clusters and multiverses included? It says omniverse, after all.

Is the void verifiably beyond both of them?

Well considering the only thing that was left after Unicron ate everything was the void' I'd say so?

I think I've specifically heard universal clusters described just as infinite, though there are bigger and smaller ones. Like for example the G1 cluster is the largest.

Void is just an absence of something. A void is not necessarily beyond anything. There is only a void left because there is nothing left; Unicron has destroyed everything.

Well, uncountably infinite > infinite. Infinities can be larger than each other without being uncountable. I'd say the uncountably infinite statement most logically applies to the entirety of everything, unreachable by stacking the infinities of clusters and multiverses, so no higher than Low 1-C.

Very well, I wasn't exactly contesting it, just wanted to clarify.

I'll get a draft ready for you as soon as I can.

Alright so, several hours later:

The One: Low 1-C (Created the entire Transformers multiverse, and very possibly is the multiverse, which is composed of an uncountable amount of realities and universal streams, which themselves are composed of infinite universes. Created Unicron and split Primus from his essence)

Unicro: Low 1-C (Has been stated to be capable of devouring the multiverse numerous times, and has even done it in the past, which is composed of same thing as the One profile above)

Primus: Low 1-C (Justification is already on the page)

Vector Prime: At least 2-A, likely Low 1-C (Comparable to the Alternity and inhabits a similar level of existence as them. Should be superior to his previous self (also 2-A). Although far inferior, the Thirteen were originally designed by Primus to aid him in battle against Unicron)

Alternity: Likely Low 2-C individually, 2-A as a collective (Comparable to and are the natural enemy of the Hytherion)

Hytherio: Low 2-C individually, 2-A as a collective (Each Hytherion is responsible for eating entire damaged timelines. As a collective, they provide the culling of damaged timelines throughout every universal stream, which are composed of infinite timelines)

I trust you can also adapt any links on the pages to fit into these, correct?

I don't see any reason for Vector Prime to not be Low 1-C outright, but yes, I can do that.

Thanks again for helping out. Is there anything left to do here then?

I believe no.

Side note but very ironic how this thread is still called Unicron Upgrade.

Just like Blade Runner and Tron who should be like 1-A at this point knowing they are over 3 decades old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back