• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unicron Vs Lord English

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unicron via reactive evolution, math manipulation, and better type 8. English' type 8 is dependent of timelines which Unicron would survive destroying, but Unicron embodies evil to the degree English can't kill him without killing himself.

Hahahahahahahtransfrome

Type 8 doesen't always mean abstract existence, it can be things like having your life force tied to an object. Has he killed abstracts, and if so, who?

I wouldn't even consider English's profile "done", at the moment.

But unfortunately, I've had to put off reading through Homestuck again. I just don't have the time, right now.

Lord English because of bypass Regenerationn and immortality, be impossible to kill for Unicron, and his fate, plot, probability, and conceptual manipulation.

Lord English have invulnerability and regen beyond what Unicron can do. Also overpowered him doesn't even have make a real damage to him.

Conceptual manipulation? Both have that. Probability and fate? I'm fairly certain those concepts are irrelevant to unicron. Plot Manipulation is just 4th wall themed reality warping.

YuriAkuto said:
Lord English have invulnerability and regen beyond what Unicron can do. Also overpowered him doesn't even have make a real damage to him.
Invulnerability is bypassed by Unicron being strong enough to destroy 12-D multiverse easily

Conceptual Manipulation of Unicron is for 2 concept. The conceptual Manipulation of Lord English is for every aspect in Homestuck.

He doesn't have any resistance to these.

It's not just reality warping, since it change the whole website.

BTW, just to clarify, Lord English is Low 1-B for viewing an 11-D multiverse as fiction. Unicron is Low 1-B for being physically larger than a 12-D multiverse.

Unknow but having at least Low 1-B feat for create Homestuck and see it as a fiction (before be a ghost). Also i'm pretty sure there was a revision for him.

Even Doc.Scratch was able to change the whole website because of this. Caliborn do the same. Lord litteraly has the powers of these guys.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Also, just to clarify, he couldn't use plot manipulation on 12-D space.
I mean

he probably can?

Andrew Hussie obviously still created Hussiespace and could bring his fictional characters into it.

But like I said, their profiles are definitely unfinished.

Fourth Wall awareness isn't an instant win, Especially since Transformers has fourth wall manipulators who can't affect Unicron. Hell, Transformers connects to MLP which in turn connects to littlest pet shop, and both of those have fourth wall manipulators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back