• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universal Matter Breakers: Kyoko Sakura vs. Grey Goo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see how this magical girl handles the living Katamari.

Attack Potency: Kyoko would eventually reach Universe level, and Grey Goo eventually reaches that point as well.

Speed's equalized.

Durability: Kyoko would eventually reach Universe level, and Grey Goo eventually reaches that point as well.

Grey Goo is able to eat anything it can get a hold of, from stars, black holes... assuming it's that big, anyway. I'm not sure if Kyoko can handle it, but it ultimately depends on how large the Grey Goo is. I'll assume we're using Universal for such sake. Kyoko does have magic and energy projection, but that's a bit vague. Her bacteria manipulation won't even matter, as they'd likely get eaten almost instantly.

In conclusion, Kyoko might get eaten. I haven't even seen this version, so I don't know if she has good projectiles, which is the main weakness of Grey Goo. Someone else will have to help here. But until then, my vote's for the nanomachine goo.

Projectiles are really only a weakness for the goo at a small size, once it reaches planet size and larger it can slam into celestial bodies with no problems

Kyoko doesn't really have any way to kill a universe sized enemy, plus i'm pretty sure that she can't use matter hax on it because she does so by manipulating bacteria and the second level of Tasty Planet shows that the Goo eats them

@WeeklyBattles Specifially, if Kyoko has projectile magic, then I doubt Grey Goo could eat that, and would be hurt by it. Though until it's brought up Kyoko can use projectile magic, she doesn't stand a chance. Unless Grey Goo is demonstrated it can also break down a mystical force (which doesn't exist in its world), then Kyoko wouldn't stand any chance.

Kyoko doesn't use energy blasts in character, she uses fireballs. And even then she lacks the AoE to do anything meaningful to a universe sized enemy anyway.

It's likely Grey Goo can grab and eat Kyoko's spear if she tries to use it, even if not the first few times. So probably a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back