• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unofficial Powers and Abilities Addition Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've mentioned the water manipulation on it.

I've replaced the image.

In case someone would want something more general, maybe something like Elemental Locomotion: stuff like walking throw liquid (water, ava) and gas (air, smoke), or swimming throw air and earth.

Elemental Locomotion could be a good replacement, and would fit a lot of different abilities. Would need to be written out in detail and I could see it replacing a lot of abilities like how some people have Pseudo-Flight for kicking off the air.

Water Walking could be a form of it, like how Immortality has many different forms.

Add the fact that it's a subtype of Water Manipulation.

Also, use another picture.

It is covered in Acrobatics

• Surface Running: By stepping on any solid (or even liquid) surface and continuing to move, the user is capable of moving on walls, ceilings, and other irregular surfaces. Unlike Surface Scaling, a user needs to keep their speed in order to keep moving across the surface, falling back once they lose momentum.

Although, acrobatics is due maneouvers that the character can move throw those surfaces (running pretty fast, doing pankour), someone that can naturally walk throw water can remain on foot on the liquid even if is not moving.

How about Targeting? That's an ability. Those attacks that always seek out an opponent for certain reasons. Wether it be like Pokémon undodgable stars. Or heatseeking attacks. Or magical means. I don't think we have a page for that.

Oh. I guess that is. Didn't see that page. Alright. Never mind that one.

Peace Manipulation though. Still haven't gotten a full answer

I got an idea. A good one for those God tier characters

Omnikinesis, or The ability to manipulate everything

I find people that can basically manipulate everything can use this. Could really sum up the pages for a lot of characters who are really strong and can manipulate everything.

Issue is, there are so many different elements and concepts, it's likely a lot of pages are missing things they can manipulate. Having at least Omnikinese can say it covers everything.

Plus. We do already have Omnipresence and Omniscience. Someone who can manipulate any material or concept doesn't have to be Omnipotence. So I think having Omnikineses would fit under powerful figures who aren't infinite.

Who's talking about concepts? Omnikinesis would be very uncommon, not all characters can manipulate all type of matter, energy or elements within its own verse. Generally, with Telekinesis one can already control all the physical ones.

These three powers differ from the suggested one, Omnipotence is basically almighty, omnipresence in being everywhere and nowhere at once, and omniscience is known everything; Omnikinesis is basically the combination of several "Manipulation" powers

It wouldn't be very common yes. It would go only to the highest of tiers. There's likely a few of DC and marvel who would have this ability.

Omnipotent is all mighty and powerful. Infinite in power.

Omnipresence's is being everywhere

Omniscience is knowing everything

Omnikineses is the ability to control everything. Not Manipulate some powers. Manipulate everything and anything. From physical to non physical. Someone can be really strong. But they can't manipulate a certain things. Like Goku can't manipulate dreams. He can't manipulate probability. Even though he is strong. Strength and manipulation are different things.

Omnikineses is gonna have to be a hard no from me

You can't even verify if a character can actually control and manipulate everything so giving anyone that power is nlf on it's own

I guess you refer to this power. With saying the nature of the power and at what level it works (atomic, subatomic, physical, metaphysical) it should be fine.

Also, considering we deleted Complete Arsenal long ago, and you suggest something similar most likely wouldn't be accepted.

Yea. That's what I was meaning. A Manipulation on all levels. Aka. Omnikineses.

And who do I ask on it being accepted specifically?

Ehm, anyone here? There's no really an official method to create powers aside from being accepted by the staff, that's why this thread has "Unoffical" in its name.

Guys, remember that this is the Unofficial Powers and Abilities addition thread. You still gotta make a thread to add these.

Technically, living within a draw is not 2D physiology, its a common mistake to treat fictinal (within fiction) or art character as 2d characters; but I do not known about this Cassy.

But now that I find the thread again, what about a power called Immunity/Resistence Breaker/Bypassing; different from Resistance Negation, the character do not reduce or erase the target resistances/immunities, but rather simply ignore them like they weren't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back