• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

unoriginally titled next thread

The plot of the movie seems to be a combination of Sonic X and The Smurfs (The first live action one).

I'm personally not a fan of Sonic not being normal (By "normal" I mean being able to walk around without anyone thinking he's weird or out of place) because it limits the action by a lot. I'm fine with other characters like, dunno, Mr. Incredible not being normal because his design is built around that. meanwhile Sonic isn't, though the movie might mitigate this my making Sonic disguise like he does in the trailer.

I find the electric powers a little "we are copying The Flash" and out of place, but trying new things with old characters isn't necessarily bad, it all depends in execution.

And I get that a fast character would realistically be really hyperactive, but Sonic's reaction to the world's biggest rubberband ball is pretty childish, specially given he's supposed to be a teenager. I think.

And Sonic constantly moving fast is pretty good, specially considering that game Sonic really doesn't show his speed very often outside of gameplay.

I'm pretty sure it's from the same company that brought us the Emoji Movie, so it's definitely gonna be better than those other movies.

BigSmoke4269 said:
The Emoji Movie is the most ambitious crossover of all time
No.

ƒÆ®>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Emoji Movie

Truereality
Let's see if your stupid jokes can stand up to THIS!

Back