• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Update for Aunn and Okina in light of the latest chapter.

https://www.*********.co/manga/touhou_ibarakasen_wild_and_horned_hermit/c042/29.html

https://www.*********.co/manga/touhou_ibarakasen_wild_and_horned_hermit/c042/30.html

https://www.*********.co/manga/touhou_ibarakasen_wild_and_horned_hermit/c042/31.html

https://www.*********.co/manga/touhou_ibarakasen_wild_and_horned_hermit/c042/32.html

With that, it's known that Aunn is literally the Komainu of Gensokyo, in that she's a divine spirit that have embodied every single Komainu statues in Gensokyo (that explain how she could duplicate herself), and Okina could foster new lifes by opening the door behind them and let "Life" go wild, in a sense.

And so, could I update it as Aunn having sights from the statues (what it called?), and a footnote for Okita Life Manipulation from the door ability?

Edit: Also, technically, Okita is Aunn's Godmother. Just saying :)

Can you write more clearly what you wish to change, and why?

Well, basically, I want to updated that Aunn could have a kind of Limited Omnipresence, since she's a Divine Spirit that exist throughout all of the statues that manifested herself with this incidents, thus having herself exist, and sense the entire Gensokyo through the statues itself (if they still exist) (also, adding Immortality 1 and 4 through being a Divine Spirit, now that I think about it). As for the one responsable for this incident in the first place, I would like to add a footnote that her door have a kind of Life Manipulation, since Aunn manifest herself from having her "door" open, and having her Lifeforce ran wild.

That is not limited omnipresence.

Is she immune to aging, or granted protection from damage simply due to being a deity?

That does not sound like Life Manipulation either, but you can check through the linked description of the ability.

Sorry, I have no better way to describe that (...maybe multi-sightedness?), and it's look like she's a Youkai/Divine hybrid thing than a pure Divine spirit. Immune to aging or granted protection is too early to said though...but she's still a deity like the god from the Moriya Shrine, so I guess the same thing applied. (Beside, judging from her remark, she have been there for as long as the statues exist in gensokyo after all)

Judging from the definition though, she definitvely got the "Animation" (Aunn the example) and Statistics Amplification (the entire game mechanic) thing down pat.

Okay, life manipulation and statistics amplification may be an idea then, but not the rest.

Hm...would it still be good to said that she could see everything in gensokyo through the various statues?

And so, could I update it as Aunn having sights from the statues

It's Clairvoyance, tho ofc elaborate it on the profile.

Since Aunn is described as a divine spirit, this would grant her: Non-Corporeal, Duplication, and Types 1 and 4 immortality (Divine spirits are similar to Gods, afterall).

I agree with Okina having life manipulation, even soul manipulation as well, since in this case she created a divine spirit.

Not really, she just amplified an existing one to form.

So nanoka?~

I'd still say this qualifies for soul manipulation, since she gave a divine spirit a corporeal form. What do u think about my other suggestions, tho?

It's fine I guess, though we know have to consider her Youkai status too, since a Youkai Divine Beast is an oxymoron.

So, aside from the Youkai thing. I should update Aunn with clairvorance with footnote and Divine stat, and Life and Soul Manip with footnote, yes?

Done, probably need more edit. The only thing left is her Youkai ability, but that isn't relevant yet.

Back