• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Updating Beerus' AP Justifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon his introduction, it was stated multiple times that he could easily destroy the universe.
The image linked is doctored. That final sentence stating he can destroy an entire universe is not real—not now, not never.
Revealed by Whis to possess an incomplete Ultra Instinct, and is likely superior to at least some of the other Gods of Destruction
857475679049351169.png

Really?

The god in charge of destruction that keeps the balance of the world. Once you lose your temper, you will destroy the surrounding stars and life with overwhelming power.
I suppose evidence would have to be added to that mention of "multiple times".

Could you show some? Besides the ones that everyone uses such as the stuff from BoG
The ones that I remember are:
King kai and elder kais statement [the bog ones]
His two fights with his brothers
And the narrator statement

Take them as you will 🤷‍♂️

I don't see an issue with just changing the scans out for legit ones, has someone called a mod to unlock the page?

I like these.
Attack Potency: At least Universe level+ (Is one of the strongest warriors in Universe 7, second only to his mentor Whis, placing him far above the likes of Goku and Vegeta; thus making him more powerful than an incomplete Infinite Zamasu; who are still desperately catching up to him. A clash between Gods of Destruction would destroy an entire universe, and Beerus and his brother Champa's battles would result in the simultaneous destruction of both Universes 6 and 7. Is stated to be able to easily destroy the universe, and has proven these claims multiple times during his fight with Goku, despite holding back his true power), can ignore durability with Hakai

Last edited:
Attack Potency: At least Universe level+ (Is one of the strongest warriors in Universe 7, second only to his mentor Whis, placing him far above the likes of Goku and Vegeta; thus making him more powerful than an incomplete Infinite Zamasu; who are still desperately catching up to him. A clash between Gods of Destruction would destroy an entire universe, and Beerus and his brother Champa's battles would result in the simultaneous destruction of both Universes 6 and 7. Is stated to be able to easily destroy the universe, and has proven these claims multiple times during his fight with Goku, despite holding back his true power), can ignore durability with Hakai

This should be good, yeah. I made the change. Thread can be closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back