• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Updating the Ark: Survival Evolved page

KieranH10

VS Battles
Retired
The Ark: Survival Evolved page (and verse) severely needs updating, it's not been updated since before Aberration came out, and since then, two DLCs have come out introducing more creatures and weapons/etc. For a verse with so many creatures I think it deserves more than just 5 pages (1, 2, 3, 4, 5). Even if ONLY the original creatures were added, that'd be understandible as there are already a lot of dino profiles on the wiki, but the Ark page does need updating badly since it hasn't had any updates in over a year!

Just something I thought i'd point out anyways. Thanks for reading ;P

no one else seems interested unfortunately but I'm currently working on rebuilding it myself, may take a while but it'll happen, there's someone else working on it too but cant work out who yet XD.

Back