• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade Comics #1 - Giganta rework and various other additions

I think 'At least 5-A' is probably better tbh. It pretty effortlessly takes out Giganta and co. Wouldlnt be shocked if she's mogged som 4-B dudes with it.

Last edited:
You explained why the feats apply to AP, not why it limits AP and durability to tier 5 at peak

and do you know the comic issue? And why can't giganta be 4-B scaling to Blue Beetle?

Let me ask you this, why would she scale to him?

Also you have to realise, Blue Beetle is 4B at peak, he doesn't always operate at that level.

Let me ask you this, why would she scale to him?

Also you have to realise, Blue Beetle is 4B at peak, he doesn't always operate at that level.
Blue Beetle holding back was already blocking hits from a bloodlusted Guy Gardner whose 4-B, as shown above. You didn't read what I sent

In Blue Beetle Vol 7 19, Blue Beetle was obviously trying his best and going at max speed to fight Giganta and literally has to attack her weak points to defeat her. Blue Beetle tried his best with his energy blasts to harm her, but couldn't slow her down. He wasn't really holding back here

.....what does that prove? That she is more powerful than beetle? No?! Also beetle doesn't want to hurt someone that bad... That's why he is searching for a weakness.

We are back to wanting everyone and their grandma's at 4B again. Hooray.

.....what does that prove? That she is more powerful than beetle? No?! Also beetle doesn't want to hurt someone that bad... That's why he is searching for a weakness.

We are back to wanting everyone and their grandma's at 4B again. Hooray.
He literally wanted to hurt her very badly, shown in that scan, and that does prove she's stronger than Blue Beetle though

You explained why the feats apply to AP, not why it limits AP and durability to tier 5 at peak

and do you know the comic issue? And why can't giganta be 4-B scaling to Blue Beetle?
I'm showing that they aren't 4-B at their peak because they consistently struggle with much lower things.

And surprisingly yes, most superheroes don't like hurtiing people. Do you think Superman assumes every bad guy iis hisi equal? Of coure not, same with most other heroes.

I'm showing that they aren't 4-B at their peak because they consistently struggle with much lower things.

And surprisingly yes, most superheroes don't like hurtiing people. Do you think Superman assumes every bad guy iis hisi equal? Of coure not, same with most other heroes.
What does Giganta struggle with and why is it lower than 4-B? Can you prove that Blue Beetle didn't want to harm Giganta badly even though he was using multiple attacks on her, but she tanked it?

Same thing for Etrigan

So do we have enough agreement to apply this now?

Ignoring everything with King
  • WW Scan 1: Giganta grabs her and does nothing to WW
  • WW Scan 2: Giganta grabs her and does nothing to WW
  • WW Scan 3: Giganta grabs her and does nothing to WW
This isn't scaling to AP in any capacity. This isn't even trading blows in any capacity.
  • Wonder Girl: Fine but this is a super early WG and her scaling is for later stuff
  • Hammer: He punches her and she wiffs a punch
  • Chemo: This actually fits
  • Congorillal: She throws no punches and is instantly put into a choke hold
The bulk of these aren't AP feat.
Like... I guess it works but I honestly don't like it.
  • Being one shot by Wonder Girl isn't a durability feat
  • BB is fine
  • Wonder Woman usually beats her but I guess not instantly folding is a durability feat
  • MMH throws one punch and notes that he doesn't want to hurt anyone. Though I guess not being KO'ed is a feat
Anyways besides those everything else looks fine.

Last edited:
Qawsedf seems to make sense to me. Thank you for helping out.

poking fun at the fact that secondary villains like Giganta tend to barely ever get a chance to shine

Well, not all of the references were accepted.

Can somebody summarise what has been accepted here so far?

Okay. That seems fine to use as a basis for the revisions then.

Back