• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrading Honkai Impact 3rd back to FTL

GarrixianXD

University Enthusiast
Any/All
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Administrator
Content Moderator
Translation Helper
The speed of the verse was downgraded from this CRT:

Here's what the calc creator said about Fu Hua's reaction speed:
Also why is this calc being made? Cause the ftl reaction timeframe doesn't mean anything in a fight as there is no distance component to it here we can find the bare minimum she would have to move as her actual reaction speed
This statement is indeed true, however, it wouldn't be much relevant to this case for the following reasons:
  1. For a character to retain a physical speed that is significantly slower than their perception speed, then they have to be shown to be incapable of reacting to the hazard.
  2. It's quite evident it isn't the case with Fu Hua since she dodged both of Kiana's light beams two times without any difficulty or struggle. Since Fu Hua was able to dodge light, then she'll have to react fast enough to light to be capable of dodging it.

Since that calculation affects the reaction and combat speed of the characters based on how it's interpreted on the profiles and the feat, every character will have its combat and reaction speed upgraded back to FTL. Relativistic should rather be applied to flight speed instead, considering it was derived from the distance Fu Hua moved within 1.46078e-9 seconds but not how fast she fought nor reacted.

Last edited:
I guess this looks okay, do you want me to ping Emirp for what he thinks about this now?

Actually, I can do it myself.

@Emirp sumitpo Do you have any opposition towards this?

Take me down as Neutral, don’t have a strong stance here, reasons for upgrading back are serviceable

My only concern which id like clarified is this
Relativistic+ should rather be applied to flight speed instead, considering it was derived from the distance Fu Hua moved within 1.46078e-9 seconds but not how fast she fought nor reacted.
Where would Rel+ come from? Given in that time frame her flying all the way around Sirin portrays her as much slower than the light given how she looks blurry in that panel where she’s behind Sirin (indicating she’s finishing her motion) after the light landed on the building. If it’s just her moving her head out of the way that also wouldn’t need Rel+ speeds. Don’t take this as opposition to anything else though, I’m just asking here.

Take me down as Neutral, don’t have a strong stance here, reasons for upgrading back are serviceable

My only concern which id like clarified is this
Where would Rel+ come from? Given in that time frame her flying all the way around Sirin portrays her as much slower than the light given how she looks blurry (indicating she’s finishing her motion) after the light landed on the building. If it’s just her moving her head out of the way that also wouldn’t need Rel+ speeds. Don’t take this as opposition to anything else though, I’m just asking here.
My mistake on that part. I did a typo. Fixed it anyways.

Back