• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrading Omega Shenron, ss4 Gogeta, and VMM Broly to Tier 3-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I think you mean 3-A, not 1-A.

2. Omega said he'd lay waste to the universe. This does not mean he'd one-shot it. He was going to use his Minus Energy to corrode it, over time.

Even if that were true, as hyperbole's exist and he hasn't demonstrated anything close to even Beerus, Universe is 3-A. I'm not going to even go into detail on why he's not 1-A. Just one sentence: He's a 3D being.

they don't even have a proper galaxy level feat, all of DBGT comes from scaling from Majin Buu's galaxy busting over time. It's generous to give them galaxy tier despite having zero feat to support it

And the DBGT universe still subscribed to the 4 galaxy universe as far as we are aware.

This is quite a massive leap to upgrade them to when they dont even have legitamate galaxy busting feats all omega said was he would lay waste to the universe which is far from one shotting it.

Antvasima said:
And the DBGT universe still subscribed to the 4 galaxy universe as far as we are aware.
It will continue to do so forever, since it's non canon and already over. I should lock this thread since it's against the rules, I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back