• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright so this has been brought up before but uhhh
Gyokko and Hantengu(at least Zohakuten if the emotions clones get upgrade or downscale is up to yall) to City block+ via upscaling from Upper moon 6 Kaigaku
We already upscale them both from Kaigaku speed so upscaling them above his ap would be logical
This upgrade Marked Post-Type Zero Training Tanjiro,Marked Mitsuri and Muichiro,

I'm fine with this scaling since this is already the case for the speed though I wouldn't scale the emotion clones since only Zohakuten would need to scale for Hantengu to be superior to Kaigaku. I might change my mind if there is more evidence for the individual emotion clones scaling though. We also would need to consider the implications for speed if we scale the emotion clones to Kaigaku.

Hantengu’s Emotion Clones shouldn’t scale. Kaigaku was keeping up with and hurting Post-Pillar Training Zenitsu. Post-Pillar Training Zenitsu is even stronger than Post-Zeroshiki Training Tanjirou since he was shown to be able to clear the first three pillar training that this Tanjirou couldn’t complete until after he trained a bit more. And Post-Zeroshiki Training Tanjirou is comparable to Adult Form Nezuko who is in turn comparable to Hantengu’s Emotion Clones. Hantengu’s Emotion Clones are only in between Daki and Gyutaro’s lvl. They shouldn’t scale to True UM6s like Kaigaku.

Anyways uh i need one more mod agreement right?
If so what other mod scales demon slayer

Anyways uh i need one more mod agreement right?
If so what other mod scales demon slayer
The verse page for Kimetsu no Yaiba lists DemonGodMitchAubin and Armorchompy as supporters and they are Thread Moderators.

Agree with everything, on the fence about scaling the 4 first emotional clones to kaigaku since they may be weaker but agree with zohakuten and hantengu scaling above him. My reasoning for that is a marked tanji managed to blitz 3 of them and we know that he's relative to unmarked zenitsu based on their performance nearing the end of the muzan fight, albeit tanji fought for a significantly longer time and would be more fatigued than zenitsu

8-B+ for Zenitsu is calc stacking to begin with. The scans on his profile to link his speed to AP are also flawed. The first one here just shows that he at the limit of his stamina. The 2nd scan is just Zenitsu having a flashback.

If none of the above is an issue, then yeah, UM5 and above would scale over Kaigaku.

8-B+ for Zenitsu is calc stacking to begin with. The scans on his profile to link his speed to AP are also flawed. The first one here just shows that he at the limit of his stamina. The 2nd scan is just Zenitsu having a flashback.

If none of the above is an issue, then yeah, UM5 and above would scale over Kaigaku.
City Block+ Zenitsu should be taken to another thread
Anyways is just a supporting point cuz we also scale him to Kanao and inosuke who scale ro Douma ice calc

Well, there is also that one instance where Zenitsu explains in a flashback how Thunder Breathing focuses on the legs and us getting a demonstration based on Tanjiro executing what Zenitsu explained. We accept that specific technique as a speed boost on Tanjiro's profile, so it does show the correlation between Zenitsu's legs and his speed. The scan that you said only shows that he is at his limit also mentions how one of his legs is dead which together with him not having enough stamina is treated by Zenitsu as the reason why his next attack will be the last one at full power since the legs are also essential for his speed the implication here is that he needs the speed for the strength of his strikes.

The scan that you said only shows that he is at his limit also mentions how one of his legs is dead which together with him not having enough stamina is treated by Zenitsu as the reason why his next attack will be the last one at full power since the legs are also essential for his speed the implication here is that he needs the speed for the strength of his strikes.
I took a look over the KE feat page. Everything should check out calc wise.

How much it going to affect the scaling? And should Sun Immunity Nezuko scaled to this as well?
As far as I'm aware it would just upgrade those who are currently High 8-C and Sun Immunity Nezuko scales to the individual emotion clones and not their combined form Zohakuten. She and the emotion clones would only get upgraded if we were to decide that they would scale to a quarter of Zohakuten's strength which I don't think anyone has argued for in this thread so far.

The calc here should be evaluated. If accepted, it could put Demon Slayer higher into 8-A.
It's interesting. The result surpassing Doma's feat could be considered problematic but we do know that Doma was severely weakened at the time of performing it and we do have several characters either at 8-A or likely 8-A.

Would Yoriichi upscale to 8A+ since The massive scaling chain he has above Zenitsu?
For upscaling to occur the value would need to be very close to the next rating and 218 Tons aren't even halfway through on the way to the next rating. Yoriichi would just retain his current rating while scaling to a higher value.

Back