• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UQ Holder's Never Dying General Discussion Thread!! #1

I...I don't even know if that statement about 0.1% energy is legit...

But yeah currently he's the one explaining stuff about the world. Is there any Lexicon on UQ holder like Negima?

Unfortunately there is no bonus lexicon for UQ Holder as there was for Negima.

I think the statement will likely result in a calc that's an outlier, but it is worth calcing all the same just in case something changes in the future of the series that does put the characters up to Moon level / Planet level.

I am still not sure how to fully process the revelation from before about the original civilization from long ago, the descendants of which are pretty much the demons from the Demon World.

Great chapter. Finally some fresh hax for the verse.

I'll definitely make a profile for Juuzou tonight.

Man that guy is so ******* broken!! He breathes NLF ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¼Ôÿá´©Å Like seriously he can cut through concepts. He even stopped invulnerability and invincibility

Juuzou claims that he can cut concepts. So Conceptual Manipulation is fair.

Well, he at least has Forcefield Negation, Intangibility Negation, Curse Negation, and Invulnerability Negation from this chapter.

There isn't a reason to think that he is lying.

Right now this guy has some of the best feats in the verse.

Considering he gives a very specific progression of ability, and I mean literally pointing out how much time it took and what kind of things he could cut, I am pretty comfortable going for it.

This guy is probably the greatest glass cannon in the series. He's fairly ordinary in terms of durability; but his offensive power is higher than anyone elses in the series.

Imagine if you combined him and Karin together and got the best of both worlds.

I really like how these characters which were shown in cover art years ago in earlier chapters first finally show up now

Yeah, Solar System-wide illusion hax is pretty impressive for the Big Bad.

Back