• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UQ Holder's Never Dying General Discussion Thread!! #1

https://************/Anime/Mahou-Sensei-Negima-Anime-Final/Movie-Part-02?id=31303&s=default

Continental to possibly Moon level feat happened at 58:11 to 58:24 of the video.

I need someone to calc this feat.

Since the spell Thousand Thunderbolts was used, you can get the amount of energy it has in the previous calc then resize it to this feat.

Seeing as Kaguya is getting upgraded for her feat of making dimensions with a star in them, I wonder if the Mage of the Beginning could be scaled similarly for her pocket dimension of the solar system.

I need to start gathering scans.

If everything points towards her creating it and it being real then go for it. I support anything UQ Holder that's solid

If you make a blog for it not being an outlier u could include that 5B feats to show consistency for the verse

Well, realness is currently a bit iffy. She made the Magical World which is described as an illusion that overlaps the real Mars, but people from the real world and walk on it and live there. And then there is her Phantasmagoria which is also an illusion/mental world, and it contains the Solar System.

I think I need to get a full list of everything related to the MOTB and her feats in order to explain it in detail.

Isn't there also the fact that such an illusion would applied to pretty much every single human on the face of mars hit by it? There's the tidbit of the prototype that was used on Negi and his group.

Yes, but Mundus Magicus and everyone not human is also "an illusion" that can destroy the enviroment and kill a normal human.

It doesn't mean we can use it to scale, but there could be something there.

I could possibly agree with the thing for Mars.

But the second feat which was a mental dimension is an absolute no from me if it's the place Touta was trapped in with Asuna and Eva. I absolutely disagree for that compared to the illusion dimension that overlapped mars

On this site illusions can actually be real and considered reality warping depending on how they effect reality. For example LHR characters have reality warping because they can make illusions real.

If it's something similar to that mechanic than I'd agree for it

@AstralKing7; I agree with you, but there's been implications that the Mage of the Beginning is plotting something to do with trapping the entire solar system in her Phantasmagoria.

Simply put, we need more information on it.

It's actually physically possible to trap someone in Phantasmagoria. Poyo attempted to do it and I think Code of the Lifemaker users attempted to do this against non magic world resisdents as well. I believe it was Dynamis who threatened to use it against Nodoka but I can't really remember.

It's mind manipulation if I remember correctly she was going to put the whole solar system under her control

To be frank that spell has nothing to do with dimensions and realities. It's jsut another It which takes place in your mind but on a interstellar range where u can't tel if your in a spell or mind control

Phantasmagoria: An illusionary dream world where time moves many times faster than in the real world.

Cosmo Entelecheia: It sends the body itself in the "perfect world". So it's more of a BFR spell which sends you to your own perfect world to live the happiest, most perfect possible scenario of your life for eternity. Poyo's artifact was a weaker version of CE that only sent the mind but it's still different from a Phantasmagoria (well tbh Poyo sure can do crazy stuff even without using her artifact).

Fate's plan in Negima was to use the Code of the Lifemaker to teleport all of the native occupants of the Magic World to their own Cosmo Entelecheias because of the imminent demise of the magic realm (the world and all its magical population were going to disappear). But it can also be used on real humans as Quartum (the fire one) was about to use it to "rewrite" Haruna and co to the "eternal garden".

Thanks for making Nikitis profile Damage.

I'm happy it feels that the verse is steadily getting stronger and stronger with UQ Holder

It's time for more battles with the Numbers

No problem. I'm working on the profile for the lightspeed guy now.

Possibly. Touta's new form/power is gonna need a lot of examination.

It's possible he might be even higher since he is tapping directly into the power of the sun.

Anyone else okay with adding Type 2 immortality to Karin's profile? Even when she is cut into pieces she doesn't bleed or suffer harm from it, so I believe she qualifies.

Damage3245 said:
Possibly. Touta's new form/power is gonna need a lot of examination.
It's possible he might be even higher since he is tapping directly into the power of the sun.
Well, by the endgame he possibly can go Solar system, but for now, I guess it's still a bottleneck in comparison to his solar system fuel

Touta's immortality derives its power from the core of Venus, which in turn derives its power from the core of the Sun.

For some reason, french trad was late by like 24h.

Jinbei is the MVP for sure. Can't wait to see the details on his powers.

No. You can get a temporary pass on some sites for Crunchyroll.

The site's plugin to read the manga isn't available on mobile. Garbage. And I can't end the free trial until "later". I hate this trash cite.

Isnt the resistance of negi in teenage tab should also include possession and mind(well emphatic is also mind manip)?

Well it's not like he resisted it fully the possession, but it took 20 years for him to succumb to it.

Thankfully someone in reddit put 162 in googledrive.

So is this going to be Higher Dimensional Manipulation?

Back