• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UQ Holder's Never Dying General Discussion Thread!! #1

Calcing then is fine, but if it's planet level, that implies Al is comparable to a pureblood vampire and scales to the cast when they should be fodder to them.

Amexim said:
Calcing then is fine, but if it's planet level, that implies Al is comparable to a pureblood vampire and scales to the cast when they should be fodder to them.
You know what? It doesn't matter because the power of his black hole is due to the mechanism of his spell not because of sheer raw magic power. Either way I don't think Negima high tiers are literally fodder to them as Evangeline was able to fight Baal without getting completely stomped.

Touta is also implied to beat one. Fate got fodderized because he is already exhausted against Touta and he doesn't have his magic barrier activated. Also the only character who truly tanked Al's blackhole without getting hurt is Ialda Nagi who should scale to the Nobles as Dana's statement implies that Ialda is the final boss and nothing in the Negima/UQ Holder verse can kill her except for Asuna's magic cancel implying that not even the Nobles has the power to kill Ialda.

One more thing, having a planet level AP doesn't mean you can blow up one (although this could be true to some characters), but it also implies that you can at least hurt characters who has planet level durability despite never having feats of blowing up a planet nor the AoE to affect one which is why I think anyone who is above, similar or slightly below current Touta should scale. Afterall, Fate said Touta punch as hard as Rakan and we know that Touta's punch was able to hurt Nikitis and vice versa.

John985 said:
Then that would buff Post death/Rebirth of Negi to 5-B I think, because it covered the actual planet. Or is it just low 5-B?
Thousand Thunderbolts actual AP is many times more powerful compared to it's size. That is why the 100m city block sized incomplete Thousand Thunderbolts got Town level+ worth of energy.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:FrenchStephy/Incomplete_Thousand_Thunderbolts

Normally, we should be getting around 5-B but 5-C as a low end is also a possiblity.

Do you know how strong Evangeline was? Almost every single fight she has had with Negi was a suppressed situation, and if I recall proper, she wasn't even close in power to Baal. Even Dana fodderizes her currently, remember when she just up and decided to make her Thicc? Like she was a toy! And Ba'al was no easier, she only did meaningful harm to him by using Magia Erebea to throw his own spell back, and really, all that did was make him mad. Without Jinbei helping her and her having a bit of knowledge of that instant attack, which was probably done by the light spirit, the straight up fight is what Eva would have lost by her own acknowledgment. Eva was consistently getting pushed back OR was not being extremely affective. Baal was casual.

And, it's a common misconception that having planet level AP doesn't translate to the range of that. I believe that's false. It's less about capability and more about what they're willing to do. This is like saying someone with Universal AP might not be able to destroy a planet. If you have the energy, you can. You just don't, because plot, range, a desire to do so, or whatever else. This is like saying city busting AP doesn't mean they can destroy a building. If you have the energy, you CAN, you just don't do it because of reasons.

Amexim said:
Do you know how strong Evangeline was? Almost every single fight she has had with Negi was a suppressed situation, and if I recall proper, she wasn't even close in power to Baal. Even Dana fodderizes her currently, remember when she just up and decided to make her Thicc? Like she was a toy! And Ba'al was no easier, she only did meaningful harm to him by using Magia Erebea to throw his own spell back, and really, all that did was make him mad. Without Jinbei helping her and her having a bit of knowledge of that instant attack, which was probably done by the light spirit, the straight up fight is what Eva would have lost by her own acknowledgment. Eva was consistently getting pushed back OR was not being extremely affective. Baal was casual.
And, it's a common misconception that having planet level AP doesn't translate to the range of that. I believe that's false. It's less about capability and more about what they're willing to do. This is like saying someone with Universal AP might not be able to destroy a planet. If you have the energy, you can. You just don't, because plot, range, a desire to do so, or whatever else. This is like saying city busting AP doesn't mean they can destroy a building. If you have the energy, you CAN, you just don't do it because of reasons.
Here is the thing, the current Eva of UQ Holder was implied to be much weaker and was already hinted at multiple occasions one was when she said it when she's about to extinguish a burning city, another was a statement made by Kuroumaru's clan leader, another is when she fought Fate. The reason is unknown and has yet to be explained. You should not scale prime Negima Eva to UQ Holder Eva.

If you want to go by statements alone Eva said she is the strongest member of UQ Holder and that was when Nikitis is already a member of UQ Holder. In case you bring up Fate getting fodderized then that's a moot point as Fate was already weakened against Touta and lost his barriers and two Fate said that Touta punches as hard as Rakan implying that Rakan is still above him. While prime Eva is more or less implied to be stronger than Rakan.

She gave Baal enough trouble, he should be fighting more or less around 50% of his power but the point is she is NOT a fodder like what you're trying to imply. In fact blowing up Baal's head is a clear indication that Eva has the AP to actually harm him, also in case you didn't notice Baal fought a 200 year old Eva, that's far from the peak of her powers and we didn't even see her use Armationem suppliments against Baal nor it was implied she was already strong enough not to use them like in Negima. Eva losing is not the point here, we all now that she will lose, the point is her not being fodder to Baal like what you're trying to imply.

Also the gag scene from Dana is not an indication of raw power but rather hax, it doesn't mean Eva is fodder to her. Eva's powers was sealed by some random fodder in chapter one and later one of Fate's robots sealed her powers as well, that is not an indication that Eva is fodder to Dana. Stronger? yes. Fodder? how about no? Let's not forget that she did it against an Eva who already to weaker than her Negima counterpart. The only thing it shows is Dana having hax against Eva but we can never tell how much stronger Dana is to Eva. Touta before was getting fodderized by Dana but he grew strong enough to hold his own against a semi-serious Dana.

Also even if that's true, we already have Moon level to potential Planet level feat in the movie which was stated to be canon. That's a feat performed by a much weaker Negi where most of the high tier characters would scale to him. The gap between Large Planet level to Island level makes less sense compared to Large Planet level to Planet or Moon level. I mean, just a few years ago Eva and Karin reacting to light based attacks would be considered as an outlier but here we are now having solid light speed reaction feat. I honestly don't get why you easily dismiss things as an outlier. Feat are feats, shit happens, just accept it and deal with it.

So does anyone have any idea what type of acausality that the Cassiopeia has? I remember Negi making temporal clones back in the Festival arc and future Eva was capable of crossing multiple timelines. I'm too lazy to reread the Mahora Festival arc but there is an ongoing Yhwach vs. Negi thread and it might be useful against Yhwach.

Did it have any sort of acausality related to it? How do temporal negi clones and acausality connect?

Remember that Future Eva was using a special Cassiopea that Lingshen had upgraded to be able to move across timelines as the original couldn't do this.

Perhaps. I only mainly remember that Negi adapted and compensated the lack of a super calibrated suit with summoned spirits to use the Cassiopea. Don't remember anything that may lead to acausality.

I don't really remember much but was Negi hit by one of those time displacement bullets and was able to counter it's effect using Cassiopeia? It's against Chao or Mana, I think. It's been like 12 years ago since the last time I read that arc.

I don't remember. Best I can think of is when he's sent to the future where Lao already won in revealing the existence of magecraft, then he somehow finds a way to go back.

I see, so if Negi was hit by the time displacement bullets and was able to negate it's effects, it makes him acasual, right?

Well ******* hell. Finally read the two chapters tha came out properly and FUCCCCCCK.

Some really nice upgrades now that we see what Switch-eroo really is. Not to mention a REALLY nice boost for Kirie with Short Retry Action.

And yet we just have Dana and Baal coming in his dimension and no selling his ability. So does that mean Dana and Baal are 4D being as well, right?

They didn't ever come in his dimension? They both came up to the normal Jinbei and Juzo. And as Jinbei points out, the technique takes a lot out of him and he was nearly bottomed out when they arrived.

Indeed. I think that Albireo's overall rating will probably be in the vicinity of High 7-A or 6-C, and he's only 5-A with the black holes.

It helps that the two people he attacked with black holes had their affected body parts completely destroyed by the attack.

Bd9bb10729168ae2bad67cf6a4e88abdbb4b35e9 361955 869 1305
There's also this one in chapter 148. It might rate even higher rating...
Eb9432c3fdad99022e052142e812ea058d7b8408 162134 728 1050
Chapter 111 in negima. Not sure on the 2nd pic if it's black hole as well, but it look like one.

The feat against Ialda is definitely a black hole but the one used against Kaede are only normal gravity magic and it didn't have any sucking properties either just weight increase.

Chapter 164 has been released. We have yet another Black Hole feat we can calc, and more evidence that some of the cast has Lightspeed reactions.

I know that Cosmo Entelecheia is the last boss, but I dont know how they can stack up to the nobles currently. Well Rakan was absurd too by destroying that dimension that use by fate girls.

I personally believe UQ Holder is gonna keep going. Touta did say after all that he wants to beat the God that cursed Karin

So Dana can use The Hand... It's been a while since the last time we saw her crazy random OP skills, so it was great to see her in action.

Back