• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UQ Holder's Never Dying General Discussion Thread!! #1

It's also out at Crunchyroll now if you have an account for it.

Chapter is lit!!! Touta Strong asf. Also I love how all of UQ Holder has assembled like this chapter and the next are meant to be very important for the series

With all these super-powerful characters together, we're bound to get some great feats next chapter.

Dana reproducing The Hand and Albireo's own skill in gravity magic is amazing.

Is there anyone here willing to help create Negima profiles? FrenchStephy and I currently have around 40 WIP profiles.

Indeed. There's a few characters from both series that really need profiles.

Fate's is about 99% done.

But I think it'd be better if some of the smaller, more straight-forward profiles could be completed first.

Yup. There are now four calcs for the verse that are Large Planet level or higher.

And probably another Planet level calc for the Magical World feat.

Damage3245 said:
Yup. There are now four calcs for the verse that are Large Planet level or higher.
And probably another Planet level calc for the Magical World feat.
I'm still waiting for the calc on the Movie feat. It should most likely put child Negi to at least Multi-Continental to possibly Moon level which would make all of these calcs more consistent than ever.

Also this feat is yet to be calced.

https://i3.**********.com/uq-holder/150/uq-holder-10986949.jpg

If those explosions were made by Negi, it wouldnt be an outlier at this point and if they happened to be made by those spaceships then it wouldn't be inconsistent either due to this.

https://i5.**********.com/mahou-sensei-negima/233/mahou-sensei-negima-339636.jpg

https://i9.**********.com/mahou-sensei-negima/233/mahou-sensei-negima-339637.jpg

https://i7.**********.com/mahou-sensei-negima/233/mahou-sensei-negima-339638.jpg

I add some part on the blog, still not sure on Averruncus series. Do they scale to Fate High 7-A and MHS+ with Relativistic reaction/combat speed? Because they are the same model, but Quintum was killed easily by Fate in one attack.

And Dynamis, he manage to fight Negi in RT2 so would his speed be MHS+ with Relativistic reaction/combat speed?

Editing the Averruncus series is way easier because they only show up in 1 arc.

Oh wow I just rewatched the Negima movie and I couldn't believe I missed the part where Negi and his students fused both Earth and Mars with sheer magic power.

The multi-continental Thousand Thunderbolts is just a mere warm up.

This should soldify Nikitis planetary claims, the explosions in Saturn, and the black hole feats that got calced.

https://imgur.com/a/UsbcCPe

Also if it's not too much to ask I'll be needing calcs on Kuroumaru's reacting to Sept's lightspeed movement ASAP. There is some douchebag on spacebattle forums insisting that UQ Holder cast is barely supersonic due to the space elevator travel feat and he is outright dismissing the missile calc with sheer disbelief. I just need solid numbers for reference to shut him up for good.

You were really having fun there, making multiple match to Narutoverse and One Piece. Well the old members knows that it's speed and haxstomp.

It's much better compared to Narutoforums where you're going to get personal attacks for even liking Negima and UQ Holder and it wouldn't matter what your arguments are. They'll just made fun of the characters, it's hardly a debate site anymore, more like a circle jerking forum.

Even Endless Mike who is one of the best and most respected debater in the entire versus debating community was mocked for liking Chachamaru in Narutoforums. That kind of immature behavior would be a bannable offense in Spacebattle.

I've actually debated Marvelous Stan several years ago when he was downplaying Negima speed to single digit mach speed and made him shut up but I couldn't log in my Ninja Ri Bang Bang account and lost the password. I took a 7 yeat break on versus debate forums, so I've made a new one using this name. Then I'm starting to be active again just recently and the first thing I saw is him and Q99 making the same claims again.

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/fate-averruncus-vs-third-raikage.251127/page-7

Most of the people in space battle accepted Negima is in MHS+, I think it's only him who didnt agree.

John985 said:
Most of the people in space battle accepted Negima is in MHS+, I think it's only him who didnt agree.
Yeah, Q99 surprisingly didn't argue with me when I quoted him and explaining him the mechanics of stepped leader and return stroke lightning. I'm still going to argue with Marvelous Stan but without solid calcs this could turn into circular never ending debate on how he uses low end feats to downplay high end feats.

Ranzuki said:
It's much better compared to Narutoforums where you're going to get personal attacks for even liking Negima and UQ Holder and it wouldn't matter what your arguments are. They'll just made fun of the characters, it's hardly a debate site anymore, more like a circle jerking forum.
Even Endless Mike who is one of the best and most respected debater in the entire versus debating community was mocked for liking Chachamaru in Narutoforums. That kind of immature behavior would be a bannable offense in Spacebattle.

I've actually debated Marvelous Stan several years ago when he was downplaying Negima speed to single digit mach speed and made him shut up but I couldn't log in my Ninja Ri Bang Bang account and lost the password. I took a 7 yeat break on versus debate forums, so I've made a new one using this name. Then I'm starting to be active again just recently and the first thing I saw is him and Q99 making the same claims again.

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/fate-averruncus-vs-third-raikage.251127/page-7
I have posted on the Naruto forums years ago and I was mocked for even stating that Negi(RT post Negima ending) can easily handle any Naruto character, hell Boruto characters are not strong or fast enough. They're Naruto fanboys, they're equally as toxic as DBS fanboys.

It's almost like Akamatsu was smoking weed when he wrote that. He built up Baal to be this mysterious entity and so much hype with him this past several chapters then all of a suddenly he got beat up like a fodder trash by Juuzo, Nikitis, and Dana. Words just simply cannot explain how terrible it was.

I... Can't say this surprises me. The ending is being rushed towards because of this Manga's impending death. I feel like if Akanatsu had infinite chapters left, this would have been a good middle point for the series and have a decently difficult mini arc surrounding the issues with fighting Baal.

Ranzuki said:
It's almost like Akamatsu was smoking weed when he wrote that. He built up Baal to be this mysterious entity and so much hype with him this past several chapters then all of a suddenly he got beat up like a fodder trash by Juuzo, Nikitis, and Dana. Words just simply cannot explain how terrible it was.
well, Dana is the biggest cheater among them, I have no issue she beat Baal like that, and yeah like I said before, UQ holder is being rushed, the author has limited space for expanding the story, so I won't expect too much ...

this chapter development is expected, and the most WTF moment for me is the 4D Switcheroo came out of nowhere (VS Juuzo), lol smoking weed Akamatsu xD

What disappointed me the most in the latest chapter is how the creator build up Baal to be a silent powerful archenemy to Eva to a crazed villain. Also I don't like how the creator treat Evangeline. Her powers clearly is weaker in Uq holder than Negima, from being a high level Vampire to fake high level Vampire. Evangeline should of been the Main focus in Uq holder especially in this chapter since Baal is her enemy but she didn't even get to fight in this latest chapter. All she did was make a appearance with a powerful ice spell then that's it, Very disappointing

Oh god, I hope Akamatsu isn't trying to screw us again. I mean, I was one of the few fans who stayed on his side after he screwed the entire fanbase with the Negima ending and tried to understand his situation and even defended him while most of the fans were pissed and left and they didn't even bother with UQ Holder while a few others still holds grudges till this day. If Touta or Dana ends up fodderizing Ialda-Negi then I'm really done with this series or any of his future works.

Ranzuki said:
Oh god, I hope Akamatsu isn't trying to screw us again. I mean, I was one of the few fans who stayed on his side after he screwed the entire fanbase with the Negima ending and tried to understand his situation and even defended him while most of the fans were pissed and left and they didn't even bother with UQ Holder while a few others still holds grudges till this day. If Touta or Dana ends up fodderizing Ialda-Negi then I'm really done with this series or any of his future works.
Yeah I can see why you would be angry and disappointed. I hope he doesn't do to Ialda what he just did to Baal. I love Eva and I feel like he's not really doing her too much justice, He only showed her magia erebea "queen of ice" once I would love to see her use her queen of ice during her battle with Baal but that's asking too much SMH

I was even expecting Eva to fight Dana so that she can redeem herself like how Negi fought Eva or Rakan, another reason is that Akamatsu already ruined her many years ago with the whole fake vampire BS and Touta shoehorning himself to her past but no we just had to see a squash match of Juuzo, Nikitis, and Dana fodderizing Baal for no reason. This is worse than watching a WWE jobber match and it's really sickening. If Akamatsu-sensei think this is funny, then I didn't laugh one bit and I'm sure only a 5 year old kid would find this chapter funny.

So, UQ Holder 166 came out today and it was pretty decent despite the disappointing previous chapter. Some extra details about the new Numbers powers was shown this chapter so I guess I'll list them.

- Sept Shichijuro can cook food at the speed of light lmao.

- While the details we're glossed over initially, it is revealed that when Sept becomes light, he losses all mass, so he can't use that acceleration energy to execute any attacks.

- Juzo's Concept Manipulation was shown as well in a rather funny way.

- Jinbei feels as if Ba'al deflected his Switcheroo from an even higher "plane", which sounds insane.

- Juzo's attack power is pretty insane as well, instead of just negating durability.

And that's about all I wanted to say really. I didn't want to spoil everything but those were some of the things I found interesting this chapter. It was enjoyable overall but I really want to see some more feats you know.

EDIT: Another thing I wanted to add, Nikitis stated that not only did he destroy Ba'al heart. but also his spirit body. I'm not sure what that quantify as but yeah details lol.

Is there a translated version uploaded anywhere? Crunchyroll doesn't have it yet.

Back